Which of your rival school's wrestlers do you hate least, or even (gasp) admire?

17 hours ago, steamboat_charlie said:

I always wanted to hate Retherford but couldn't bring myself to do it.  He was just a complete hammer and did everything with class.  

My wife and I met his family in Serbia (wife, baby, mother in law). His baby boy just melted my wife's heart. Very sweet people all around. Impossible not to like.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

My wife and I met his family in Serbia (wife, baby, mother in law). His baby boy just melted my wife's heart. Very sweet people all around. Impossible not to like.

To be fair, is there a baby boy out there that wouldn't melt her heart?

Not my wife anyways.  She always gets baby fever after holding/seeing a new baby(wife is due Dec 26th with our 2nd boy😉). Time for snippy snip soon for me going on 40!

5 minutes ago, WildTurk said:

Not my wife anyways.  She always gets baby fever after holding/seeing a new baby(wife is due Dec 26th with our 2nd boy😉). Time for snippy snip soon for me going on 40!

You make two excellent points.

And one of those points is sharper and more painful than the other.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

58 minutes ago, WildTurk said:

Just be forewarned, snippy snip isn't 100% gurantee and when suggested by wife/others there's no pain for the guy ... well yeah most of the time but ...  Do your research.  😯

• Fire 1

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

Just be forewarned, snippy snip isn't 100% gurantee and when suggested by wife/others there's no pain for the guy ... well yeah most of the time but ...  Do your research.  😯

I've done my research..

That's why I try to land them on her face🫣   😆 

"Pain don't hurt"

I've always had a High tolerance for pain.  The sadistic side of me enjoys it a little.. Remember that if any of you ever try to fight me under a bridge 😛

13 minutes ago, WildTurk said:

I've done my research..

That's why I try to land them on her face🫣   😆 

"Pain don't hurt"

I've always had a High tolerance for pain.  The sadistic side of me enjoys it a little.. Remember that if any of you ever try to fight me under a bridge 😛

Can't remember what the condition (its rare) is called but it feels like someone is stabbing you in the groin with a knife every 5 to 10 seconds ... enjoy.  🙂

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1