Twitter is better

jross

10 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

That’s not evidence, that’s what they want you and a judge to believe.  Here’s some evidence of what they say behind the scenes in a different but similar case.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-twitters-own-lawyers-believed?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=363080&post_id=125121087&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

That’s not evidence, that’s what they want you and a judge to believe.  Here’s some evidence of what they say behind the scenes in a different but similar case.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-twitters-own-lawyers-believed?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=363080&post_id=125121087&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Quoting a wing nut's shitty blog as 'evidence'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Berenson

Right on target for you.

I read it this morning.  That’s how I knew it was just their alibi.  A court pleading, that has not been ruled on yet, and there will be one from the other side that will just as confidently argue the opposite.  What you obviously didn’t read were the texts between twitter lawyers that are provided in the link I posted. 

Edited by Offthemat

On 6/1/2023 at 12:50 PM, Bigbrog said:

I personally couldn't give two snits about him...he is a weirdo for sure, but most geniuses tend to be.  He definitely seems like a guy I would NOT enjoy hanging out with in a social setting...or any setting for that matter.  

In my opinion, an actual "genius" has an area of focus where they are proven to be great. Then, likely because they focus so much of their energy there - they tend to lack skills in other areas, sometimes simple areas (like Einstein forgetting to put on his socks before his shoes.)

The thing here is that Musk is no genius. Smart and weird, but not a genius by any stretch. Born and raised in Africa by a wealthy family, he was a spoiled rich kid. His success in the US is largely because he had a lot of money to invest in the ideas of geniuses and to hire even more geniuses. (Something Bill Gates has always said was the basis for his success since the 90's.)

It is strange how the media portrays all of Musk's companies' successes as somehow being his ideas and his genius - when neither is even close to being true.

Even more strange that US citizens believe it and idolize the guy from Africa who was born into money.

• Fire 2

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

In my opinion, an actual "genius" has an area of focus where they are proven to be great. Then, likely because they focus so much of their energy there - they tend to lack skills in other areas, sometimes simple areas (like Einstein forgetting to put on his socks before his shoes.)

The thing here is that Musk is no genius. Smart and weird, but not a genius by any stretch. Born and raised in Africa by a wealthy family, he was a spoiled rich kid. His success in the US is largely because he had a lot of money to invest in the ideas of geniuses and to hire even more geniuses. (Something Bill Gates has always said was the basis for his success since the 90's.)

It is strange how the media portrays all of Musk's companies' successes as somehow being his ideas and his genius - when neither is even close to being true.

Even more strange that US citizens believe it and idolize the guy from Africa who was born into money.

You're right...guy is an idiot because he was born in Africa and into money...got it.  🙄

• Stalling 1

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

You're right...guy is an idiot because he was born in Africa and into money...got it.  🙄

most like to make up their own definitions to fit their narrative...

amusing how much it happens on the internet wasteland...

better to keep you mouth shut and be thought a fool kinda stuff...

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

most like to make up their own definitions to fit their narrative...

amusing how much it happens on the internet wasteland...

better to keep you mouth shut and be thought a fool kinda stuff...

Exactly! 

6 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

"Team dipshit, ACTIVATE!"

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...not only are your arguments immature..."A duh... dat's a bad source...a duh", but your attempts at insulting people are even more immature.

while i won't attempt to justify it...

i did at least GET IT...

selena s GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL

like i tell everyone that has the (mis)fortune to be in my very small social circle...

i will never guarantee these clever quips will all be winners...

but...

i can 100% guarantee that they will keep coming one right after another...

Happy Organized Crime GIF by Law & Order

3 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

I aim for the level of the target.

Thanks for proving me right.

1970s saturday morning cartoons is right in my wheel house...

wait...

uuummmmm...

that wasn't a compliment was it????

Scared Uh Oh GIF by Boomerang Official

3 minutes ago, LJB said:

1970s saturday morning cartoons is right in my wheel house...

wait...

uuummmmm...

that wasn't a compliment was it????

Scared Uh Oh GIF by Boomerang Official

It's where I learned to appreciate opera as a kid.

All those Bugs Bunny cartoons with operatic scores.

Edited by Mike Parrish