65 Shamil Mamedov (Dagestan)
70 Yevgeny Zherbaev (Buryatia)
74 Chermen Valiev (North Ossetia)
79 Ahmed Usmanov (Dagestan)
86 Arslan Bagaev (Moscow)
92 Magomed Kurbanov (Dagestan)
97 Abdulrashid Sadulaev (Dagestan)
125 Abdulla Kurbanov (Krasnodar krai)

*Sidakov out of world championships due to unknown reason. Probably, he has connection with military or inured. About Vladislav Valiev is unknown too, he was replaced by Magomed Kurbanov

• Fire 5

10 hours ago, WildTurk said:

Im surprised Russia is allowed to participate quite frankly. 

If I had my druthers, I druther that any russian wrestlers be banned from these games, w/ or w/o the russian flag.

There are those in the camp, if you want to be the best, you would have to wrestle the best. Other wise you would have that proverbial asterisk next to the gold medalist 0f '23. Let 'em wrestle!

With all of russia's transgressions of athletes getting caught w/illegal dope in their bodies... or getting banned because Putti-pute bullied his way into Ukraine and bombing the hell out of the Ukraine people. Tough lollipops... you don't get to wrestle. That's the price you pay.

Sad to say... UWW leaned toward participation w/o the flag. So they can't participate in the team scoring, or get on the podium w/o their national anthem playing? (Woop-tee-doo, they may have the lionshare of the medals just the same... they can live w/that.)

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Fire 2

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.