2023 MFS Worlds Predictions

oldschool

Since you can't copy tables very well, here is my rudimentary excel screenshot. Like every CEO, I am very bear-ish this year and very much hope to be proven wrong. I only included notable expats sorry Mr. Wesley. I also went all the way to the oly qualifying match which infers if a person will wrestle in the medal match or not.

2 golds, 2 silver, 1 bronze. Four of the six weights auto qualified makes me very happy.

image.thumb.png.9eeb31758e09e6dd10baf7dfa8edf4e7.png

• Fire 4

i am an idiot on the internet

Since you can't copy tables very well, here is my rudimentary excel screenshot. Like every CEO, I am very bear-ish this year and very much hope to be proven wrong. I only included notable expats sorry Mr. Wesley. I also went all the way to the oly qualifying match which infers if a person will wrestle in the medal match or not.
2 golds, 2 silver, 1 bronze. Four of the six weights auto qualified makes me very happy.

I started off in a few spots like "wtf" but overall, well done. #Cheers I enjoyed it

34 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:
53 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

I started off in a few spots like "wtf" but overall, well done. #Cheers I enjoyed it

Thanks and I forgot to include DNP + DNQ for the expats at 86 and 97. Hopefully Amine can keep proving me wrong.

I’m also pulling for Snyder’s Day 1 gas tank > Russian Tank this time around. I hope the brute cardio can overcome the technical edge.

• Fire 3

i am an idiot on the internet