Getting a loaf of bread at Luis Vuitton.

Threadkilla

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Just out of curiosity who did this particular study? CNN or PBS? So who do you think is smarter, CNN viewers or FOX viewers. In your opinion?

Don't recall,  but I believe that it was peer reviewed.

Also,  there IS such a thing as a fact.  If an outlet is not reporting a fact,  that can easily be uncovered.  That shouldn't be a mystery to anyone,  unless of course one resides in an echo chamber of daily falsehood. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

"It's worse now with librul policies in libberol cities," or something to that effect.  That's straight from the mouths,  every hour,  on Tattletale "News."

Also,  you heard about AOC's comments from Tattletale "News" or AM radio. 

Got it now?  Good...

Good stuff there.     Did you come up with that yourself?   It's common knowledge,  I don't have to watch some program to tell me a group of 50 people looting a store in Los Angeles  are perhaps part of a liberal area.

• Fire 2

Just now, Paul158 said:

I believe you are correct. Yes CNN viewers are so much smarter. Ha,HA

Well, based on the study I referenced,  they are far less likely to be repeated deliberate falsehoods to them all day,  and are shown to be more educated overall. 

Again,  these ARE observable facts, not disputable. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Threadkilla said:

Good stuff there.     Did you come up with that yourself?   It's common knowledge,  I don't have to watch some program to tell me a group of 50 people looting a store in Los Angeles  are perhaps part of a liberal area.

Sounds like Tattletale to me! What a coincidence! A "free, independent thinker" who parrots AM radio and Tattletale "News."

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Well, based on the study I referenced,  they are far less likely to be repeated deliberate falsehoods to them all day,  and are shown to be more educated overall. 

Again,  these ARE observable facts, not disputable. 

To be a fact you must have truth. Also most conservatives have jobs and work to make a living to provide for their families. They are involved in their local communities. They are the main contributors when it comes to volunteer work. Coaching sports at all levels, working with their churches to help the less fortunate andraising funds for school programs. So conservatives don't really have a lot of time to watch TV. So whomever did that survey has some very skewed results.

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Don't recall,  but I believe that it was peer reviewed.

Also,  there IS such a thing as a fact.  If an outlet is not reporting a fact,  that can easily be uncovered.  That shouldn't be a mystery to anyone,  unless of course one resides in an echo chamber of daily falsehood. 

Thats really rich. To have a fact you have to have the truth.

7 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Off to the grocery store with the wife,  free thinkers!

Keep repeating the falsehoods and stay angry!

Don't get mugged.  I'm totally not angry,  you have brought joy to my life today.  (copied that from a spiritualist on Fox News)

• Fire 1

Isn't it grand to have the Riddler on these here forums, speaking in code or riddles, letting all know the source of "truth" in the universe.  He is also able to tell when other posters are sad, happy, confused, angry etc.  And he can do all these wonderful and unbelievable things by simply staring at his keyboard ... well and listening to AM all day.  🙄

• Fire 4

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Isn't it grand to have the Riddler on these here forums, speaking in code or riddles, letting all know the source of "truth" in the universe.  He is also able to tell when other posters are sad, happy, confused, angry etc.  And he can do all these wonderful and unbelievable things by simply staring at his keyboard ... well and listening to AM all day.  🙄

Could you imagine being a conservative student in one of his classes? Especially if you would challenge some of views. Wow!!

6 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Could you imagine being a conservative student in one of his classes? Especially if you would challenge some of views. Wow!!

He is typical of most (but not all) in academia this days.  So conformed by their little world and only rubbing shoulders with like minded folks that they don't understand what is going on in the real world, the diversity of thought and that most folks are just too busy to worry about all these issues. 

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, ionel said:

He is typical of most (but not all) in academia this days.  So conformed by their little world and only rubbing shoulders with like minded folks that they don't understand what is going on in the real world, the diversity of thought and that most folks are just too busy to worry about all these issues. 

Ugh,  tell me there isn't a litterbox in the room.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ionel said:

My coach was brilliant math teacher but he also lived on a farm. Things have changed a lot since then.

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

This is CNN.

Could be,  I just know it's been the MO at Tattletale since its inception.  Misinform and keep 'em angry.