Michael Mocco Fargo Run

Came across this video on YouTube today, and damn does this kid look impressive. Anybody in the know have a gauge on how good his competition was? Didn't give up a single point or have to go to the second period the entire tourney. 

And yes he's Steve Mocco's son. 

He looks like he's a really good athlete. Far more agile than his father. His mother was apparently an accomplished track athlete in college. MM didn't look that big for the weight but still dominated. Curious how he would have done against Ross. If Mocco continues to grow and fill out, he's going to be a monster heavyweight.

17 hours ago, Theo Brixton said:

He looks like he's a really good athlete. Far more agile than his father. His mother was apparently an accomplished track athlete in college. MM didn't look that big for the weight but still dominated. Curious how he would have done against Ross. If Mocco continues to grow and fill out, he's going to be a monster heavyweight.

I happened to come across a match from last year where they wrestled in freestyle and Ross tech'd Mocco. Not sure if the gap between them has remained the same or if Mocco has progressed significantly. Looking forward to watching their careers play out! From what I've heard, Ross is already getting D1 football offers, so not sure what route he takes. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 4:58 PM, Paul158 said:

Has it been mentioned where he might go to college?

Maybe Iowa, maybe Oklahoma State, maybe both. 

On 8/5/2023 at 10:54 AM, Ban Basketball said:

Long way to go before he gets to the level of the Schwab brothers.

His last name is Mocco. I doubt it is that long of a way to go. 

• Fire 2