Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

5 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Can you imagine all the companies that have a lot of office personnel watching the proceedings on computers and phones when they should be doing their work. The networks would celebrating .

Yeah but how much of that time is just diverted from social media etc (of which I can be guilty) 

19 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I don't like it.

Pools on individual counts, length of prison term, whether individual number 1 will testify.  How he'll look in orange, sans makeup.  This will cost the country trillions in productivity!!

Well this is where we are. Its not good.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Good. Kill two birds with one stone. Annihilate the media, and put a wanna be dictator away for good. 

(I just had to throw that last one in there to push some buttons 😁)

Man you really know how to hurt a guy.

• Fire 1

On 8/5/2023 at 11:17 AM, WrestlingRasta said:

Just a partial list of the 86 witnesses who gave the indicting grand jury of citizens, incriminating evidence against Trump. 

1FAD16EE-AEF2-4282-A3D9-233E858B882C.jpeg.bbdbc199295f40d0e374c46f3f8701a5.jpeg

Three from this list, (Pence, Giulliani, Epshteyn) have said in the last two days that they didn’t think Trump did anything wrong.  What wasn’t included in that lamebrained indictment was any exculpatory evidence.  That’s on top of the fact that Smith has once again contrived statutes into a law that doesn’t exist.  A competent judge would throw it out before it started, and very well may on pre trial challenges. 

Edited by BobDole
Put the reply outside of the quote

45 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

They may have said that on TV, but apparently not under oath. I can’t imagine prosecutors would list them as witnesses because under oath out from the view from cameras they said that ‘he did nothing wrong’

Good thing to hang your hat on though. 

You forgot, I told you already that the indictment left out all exculpatory evidence.  If it ever goes to trial you’ll see. 

50 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

You forgot, I told you already that the indictment left out all exculpatory evidence.  If it ever goes to trial you’ll see. 

You say ‘left out’ as if it’s supposed to be in the indictment. 

Yes, we will see what comes out at trial, you’re not saying anything I haven’t said numerous times. 

20 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You say ‘left out’ as if it’s supposed to be in the indictment. 

Yes, we will see what comes out at trial, you’re not saying anything I haven’t said numerous times. 

As in, one should take into account when making an evaluation. 

11 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

As in, one should take into account when making an evaluation. 

I’ll be sure to evaluate the trial when it takes place. It hasn’t, so for now can only evaluate what has been presented. 

If you can find somewhere on here where I’ve said he’s for sure guilty, I’ll wait to read it. 

12 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’ll be sure to evaluate the trial when it takes place. It hasn’t, so for now can only evaluate what has been presented. 

If you can find somewhere on here where I’ve said he’s for sure guilty, I’ll wait to read it. 

No, no.  Just evidence in the indictment that is so incriminating, so damning, so indefensible.  
Taking it all, as they intended, at face value, without doubt. 

• Fire 2

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

More so than everyone have the opportunity to see it for themselves, instead of hearing about it from Benny Johnson or JoJo?

How about CCTV on the DOJ YouTube channel? 

The general public just might go crazy if they don't televise it.