Did the US Orchestrate UKR-RUS?

Husker_Du

At what point do we start feeling like we’re getting played by Russia/ China/ Iran? Russia has slow-walked this war, bleeding our weapons inventories by hunkering down and drawing our artillery and sending $1000 Iranian and Chinese drones to be shot down by our $150k HIMARS, $200k javelins and $500k stingers. Bumbling Joe already let it slip that we’re down to our critical levels (no more to give away without putting the US in harm’s way), and everyone in the world knows we have a labor “shortage” (labor participation rate is at a 50 year low) making it slow going (and/or prohibitively expensive) to replenish our inventories, and military recruitment problems (Missing targets by 25%+ forcing the reduction of active duty personnel). If I were China, I’d be getting ready to take Taiwan. If I were Iran, I’d be getting ready to attack Israel. If I were Russia, I’d just keep doing what I’m doing.

Edited by DJT

At what point do we start feeling like we’re getting played by Russia/ China/ Iran? Russia has slow-walked this war, bleeding our weapons inventories by hunkering down and drawing our artillery and sending $1000 Iranian and Chinese drones to be shot down by our $150k HIMARS, $200k javelins and $500k stingers. Bumbling Joe already let it slip that we’re down to our critical levels (no more to give away without putting the US in harm’s way), and everyone in the world knows we have a labor “shortage” (labor participation rate is at a 50 year low) making it slow going (and/or prohibitively expensive) to replenish our inventories, and military recruitment problems (Missing targets by 25%+ forcing the reduction of active duty personnel). If I were China, I’d be getting ready to take Taiwan. If I were Iran, I’d be getting ready to attack Israel. If I were Russia, I’d just keep doing what I’m doing.

Because you refuse to listen to what I’ve said elsewhere on this topic, multiple times:

We are sending them NOS stuff slated for destruction. It was replaced multiple times before it made its way to UKR.

Also, Israel can handle Iran.

Chinese troops were/are trained by Russians, and if they are smart, they are taking a long, hard look at their levels of readiness. Because if Russia is who you look yo to train your force, you have real problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Because you refuse to listen to what I’ve said elsewhere on this topic, multiple times:

We are sending them NOS stuff slated for destruction. It was replaced multiple times before it made its way to UKR.

Chinese troops were/are trained by Russians, and if they are smart, they are taking a long, hard look at their levels of readiness. Because if Russia is who you look yo to train your force, you have real problems.

I understand what you were saying, but you’re just repeating a war hawk talking point to justify our involvement (along with the “great intel” we get about Russian military by letting them to prolongedly and continually slaughter Ukrainians). The talking point of “we are sending weapons we would’ve destroyed” is no longer valid. 

You didn’t acknowledge this on the other thread, so here we go again… These were the estimates back at the end of 2022 to replace the weapons we had sent to Ukraine, and we have since sent many more. Outside of HIMARS, we have some serious issues to overcome in replenishing our inventories.

In the past decade we have increased the average shelf life of missiles from about 7 years to over 22 years. The “expiration date” for the stingers we have and those sent to Ukraine is 2030, though, they still have a minimum .92 success expectancy after that, and the shelf life could be extended further. The intention was to phase out stingers and to start producing its next generation replacement by 2027, but that is not going to happen now.

Regarding artillery, there have been moves to “recycle” D563 artillery to produce training rounds (M1122) which replicate M795ME’s, as the more expensive combat munitions continue to have longer shelf lives, making them unavailable (or wasteful) for training purposes.

IMG_1878.thumb.jpeg.04f2f09c047daaa61e7fb9f3e56fb4e0.jpeg

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Le duke said:

but we've sent them cold hard cash, too. https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts

you can't just dismiss everything we've done for Ukraine as worthy trash we were going to get rid of.

Also, you know more about the military obviously, but isn't Chinese navy lightyears improved? like approaching or surpassing ours? 

you honestly underestimate Chinese military power?

TBD

Also, you know more about the military obviously, but isn't Chinese navy lightyears improved? like approaching or surpassing ours? 
you honestly underestimate Chinese military power?

From that CNN article you just posted:

“The US has more than 9,000 vertical launch missile cells on its surface ships to China’s 1,000 or so, according to Nick Childs, a defense analyst at the International Institute for Strategic Studies.

Meanwhile, the US attack submarine fleet of 50 boats is entirely nuclear powered, giving it significant range and endurance advantages over a Chinese fleet that has just seven nuclear-powered subs in its fleet of 62.”

6 hours ago, Le duke said:

From that CNN article you just posted:

“The US has more than 9,000 vertical launch missile cells on its surface ships to China’s 1,000 or so, according to Nick Childs, a defense analyst at the International Institute for Strategic Studies.

Meanwhile, the US attack submarine fleet of 50 boats is entirely nuclear powered, giving it significant range and endurance advantages over a Chinese fleet that has just seven nuclear-powered subs in its fleet of 62.”

I honestly wouldn’t trust any intelligence we have on China’s military capabilities. Hell, our intelligence didn’t even know an army of shamans and GI Joe cosplayers were going to seize the Capitol on January 6… I mean, in the movie White House Down, the only reason the White House was taken was because the Speaker of the House was in on it… wait a minute. 🤔

Here nor there, it is not China’s military capabilities we need to worry about, it is their ability to wage cyber and economic war on us to a much more deleterious effect. The build up of their navy is to protect their economic interests (which will include Taiwan in the relatively near future), not wage war against us. If China wants to take Taiwan, China Joe will evoke the “One China” policy and let them have it.

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The sound of a man who is trying to figure out how to deal with the equivalent of a 5 year old child.

Weren't you the one just up on your pulpit in another thread talking about "respect for other people"...yet here you are...once again...insulting people and calling them names because you disagree with their take...typical hypocrite who thinks they are smarter than everyone...you called him a "dum-dum" and a "5 year old"...funny part is YOU are the one who comes off like those things.

13 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Weren't you the one just up on your pulpit in another thread talking about "respect for other people"...yet here you are...once again...insulting people and calling them names because you disagree with their take...typical hypocrite who thinks they are smarter than everyone...you called him a "dum-dum" and a "5 year old"...funny part is YOU are the one who comes off like those things.

The "dum-dum" comment was a reference to an interview with Ben Askren after he was KO'd in MMA, the "5 year old" was a reference to something Willie posted himself.

Inside references. Maybe not humorous to everybody, but that's OK. Humor works that way.

Willie's "dividing the nation" post above is the same. Maybe funny to some, maybe not to others. Humor is a tough business.

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

No, really, humor is a tough business. It really is.

It relies so much on timing... which is incredibly hard to do on an online forum.

So many attempts at humor fall flat. 

So no one got it...including Husker...it's just "humor"....riiiggghhhtttt.....

14 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

So no one got it...including Husker...it's just "humor"....riiiggghhhtttt.....

Nope, you missed it. Maybe read it again. It was a commentary on humor, and other posters that tried but didn't quite hit the mark.

Not a big deal. You seem to be in attack mode. There's an old saying from the early days of social media about never posting when you're angry. It's not a bad idea.

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Nope, you missed it. Maybe read it again. It was a commentary on humor, and other posters that tried but didn't quite hit the mark.

Not a big deal. You seem to be in attack mode. There's an old saying from the early days of social media about never posting when you're angry. It's not a bad idea.

There you go again...you just can't help yourself can you...get off your high horse...you aren't as smart as you think you are...and you certainly don't know what people's emotional states are; all the while calling them names while trying to play it off as "humor"...but hey...you do you...if nothing else it is entertaining

On 7/19/2023 at 6:33 AM, DJT said:

Here nor there, it is not China’s military capabilities we need to worry about, it is their ability to wage cyber and economic war on us to a much more deleterious effect. The build up of their navy is to protect their economic interests (which will include Taiwan in the relatively near future), not wage war against us. If China wants to take Taiwan, China Joe will evoke the “One China” policy and let them have it.

Yep. Sanctions would hit us hard without even needing to fire a single bullet. It's not even only tech stuff that we import from there, but also so much cheap labour force being allocated... If it all stops in 1 moment - effects gonna be disastrous. 

Rob from Tx
Hunting and target shooting on my free time. Fav. rifles: Henry Golden boy.308 and CMMG AR 15