Election and Jan 6 charges

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

The buying and selling of products or services is normal business.  Auditable business.  The Bidens established over 20 llc.s and bank accounts with only one product: Joe’s vote.  

Exactly.  Trump had over 40 LLCs on his tax return with ZERO income.  Only losses.

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Obviously you do not have a military background. The National guard (which my son was in for 10 years } is not a fast reaction or strike group. They need advance notice if they are to be utilized . Like a day or two in advance . The National Guard is made up people who work other jobs and have other responsibilities and may be hours away from their Armory. On the other hand the Army's 504th which my son belongs to now is a fast strike operation. I have been talking about the preparation leading up to Jan. 6th. In order for the Natonial Guard to be properly utilized they would have been notified days in advance and been deployed at the Capital building early in the morning Jan. 6th.,. So I am not talking about after the fact. It really was to late after the Capital was breached.

That’s an excellent explanation of the National Guard. I appreciate that. 

I’ll check back to see if you feel like answering any of the questions put forth. In this case particularly, why most of the defense leadership at the time (largely appointed by the president at the time) disagrees with your assessment……except for the highly regarded Kash Patel!!

Got a brisket going for some burnt endz dinner.  I’ll check back in with ya this evening.

Rrrrrrrastafari!!!

• Fire 1

19 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’ll check back to see if you feel like answering any of the questions put forth. In this case particularly, why most of the defense leadership at the time (largely appointed by the president at the time) disagrees with your assessment……except for the highly regarded Kash Patel!!

Got a brisket going for some burnt endz dinner.  I’ll check back in with ya this evening.

Rrrrrrrastafari!!!

For your edification rasta:   https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/08/gen-kellogg-trump-did-request-natl-guard-troops-on-jan-6th-asks-congress-to-release-his-testimony/

56 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Rrrrrrrastafari!!!

One last time. Do you know anyone that is in or has been in the National Guard. Then please call them and ask them what they think. For some reason people think the National Guard is like a full time City fire department. The fire department has fireman ready to go at all times. Generally there is know one at the National Guard Armory. I'm not saying you can't call them and ask them to come. It just going to take a while to respond . I couldn't imagine how long it would take to get to the Capital from their Armory with all the traffic. Wouldn't you agree that would be unacceptable if it takes 2 or 3 hours to respond.  Also enjoy your brisket.

Edited by Paul158
mis spelled a word

One last time. Do you know anyone that is in or has been in the National Guard. Then please call them and ask them what they think. For some reason people think the National Guard is like a full time City fire department. The fire department has fireman ready to go at all times. Generally there is know one at the National Guard Armory. I'm not saying you can't call them and ask them to come. It just going to take a while to respond . I couldn't imagine how long it would take to get to the Capital from their Armory with all the traffic. Wouldn't you agree that would be unacceptable if it takes 2 or 3 hours to respond.  Also enjoy your brisket.

Here’s a helpful hint:

There was at least one National Guard unit on active orders in the Capital that day. They were deployed throughout the city, manning traffic control points. Many of them less than two miles away. Quite a few less than a mile away.

Many could have been there in less than 15min if ordered to help; they weren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Here’s a helpful hint:

There was at least one National Guard unit on active orders in the Capital that day. They were deployed throughout the city, manning traffic control points. Many of them less than two miles away. Quite a few less than a mile away.

Many could have been there in less than 15min if ordered to help; they weren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your Badge. Thanks for your service. I'm sure you know and understand that having 300 Guardsman stationed around the city was a big mistake. They should have already been at the capital along with another 500 troops. The goal of security is to prevent  things like Jan. 6th.  Once the Capital is breached it becomes a massive failure. So yes they could have called the 300 to come over to assist after the fact but that is a day late and a dollar short. There were requests days in advance by the Capital Police to have the National Guard in large numbers but they were turned down. This would have easily prevented Jan, 6th.

Good morning and happy Sunday!

After getting caught up, I want to make sure I have the correct outcome. 

There were a lot of failures in regard to law enforcement and National Guard, and alot of people are responsible for those failures.  But the one person not responsible is the person at the very top of law enforcement and military in our country. He was too busy sitting in front of the TV watching and jerking off in his ketchup bottles to be bothered by all the law enforcement and administration staff people begging him to step in and stop it. 

Jack Smith: shut it down!  All you need is to come to this here website and print. We got it!!

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

There were a lot of failures in regard to law enforcement and National Guard, and alot of people are responsible for those failures.  But the one person not responsible is the person at the very top of law enforcement and military in our country. He was too busy sitting in front of the TV watching and jerking off in his ketchup bottles to be bothered by all the law enforcement and administration staff people begging him to step in and stop it. 

Jack Smith: shut it down!  All you need is to come to this here website and print. We got it!!

Fail

25 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Fail

Yes, correct. Even with all those failures in military and law enforcement leading up, MAGA still failed. That’s all they do, scream, lose, and fail. 

Which is why a lot of us would like to see them go, and democrats hope they keep hanging on to the thinnest thread possible. 

PS-did you ever get that hug?  I can call some people…

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

yes, obama NEVER fired a general

they never screw up

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Yes, correct. Even with all those failures in military and law enforcement leading up, MAGA still failed. That’s all they do, scream, lose, and fail. 

Which is why a lot of us would like to see them go, and democrats hope they keep hanging on to the thinnest thread possible. 

PS-did you ever get that hug?  I can call some people…

Does your dispensary deliver on Sunday?

No problem, as long as you acknowledge that nothing I said in any way denigrated her, and that while you’re mourning you were smoking brisket in a celebratory mood yesterday and posting flippant nonsense this morning, giving no one any hint.  Anyway, call a cab. 

3 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

No problem, as long as you acknowledge that nothing I said in any way denigrated her, and that while you’re mourning you were smoking brisket in a celebratory mood yesterday and posting flippant nonsense this morning, giving no one any hint.  Anyway, call a cab. 

You did not, that doesn’t change my stance. I am not in mourning, she is not dead. She is incredibly inspiring, and loved the brisket. 

This will be our last conversation.  Best wishes. 

59 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Let's do an experiment.  Put a penny in a jar every time Trump is indicted.  Hereafter, take one out every time a different president or former president is indicted.  How many centuries until the jar is empty?

7 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Let's do an experiment.  Put a penny in a jar every time Trump is indicted.  Hereafter, take one out every time a different president or former president is indicted.  How many centuries until the jar is empty?

Well we know there's at least one more coming soon.

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Does each location biden had classified documents count as one?  Each country he bribed?  Each citizen he censored?