Trump on tape admitting to the whole crime

VakAttack

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Didn’t say they couldn’t be together, order said they couldn’t talk about the case.   (Not saying they are following that, but he works for trump, they have to be together) 

I do not known the specifics in this case, but the court absolutely has the power to order them not to have any contact st all.

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

But do tell more - what are the things that scare you the most? Be specific.

HAL, this is a safe space.  There is no need for the control + alt + delete method to deflect answering questions.

Scares me about republicans? There are times where more government regulation is required, rather than less. CEO pay does not bother me but pay the worker bees more, much more.  Too much religion with policies.  Not enough emotional consideration with decision making.

Scares me about democrats?  They want too much government control.  Soft on crime.  Soft on accountability.  Weak on illegal immigration.  Support the choice to murder the innocent unborn for what is selfish reasons in majority % of cases.  Censorship in big tech and entertainment.  DEI policies are racist and discriminatory. Believe they know better how to spend my money than I do.  100+ days of celebrating  sexual preferences and raunchy parades around children.  Riots.  Majority of violent crime offenders.  Play the victim.  Want forced population control when it is not yet necessary.  Too much emotional decision making.

In general…

…Anti global police.  Taxes should pay for public college like it does k-12.  Should have affordable healthcare through regulations and taxes.  Be tougher on violent criminals.  School should teach life skills and ethics.  Ban lobbying and conflicts of interest.  Cut gov services to pay down the national debt.  Less gov services, bailouts, and taxes.  Gov handouts should require energy / work in return.  Take a scalpel approach to solve problems rather than blowtorch.  No pork in bills.  State power over federal power.  Golden rule dictates policy.  Debates with more than two parties present.  No politician should leave gov. 10x richer.  

• Fire 2

10 hours ago, VakAttack said:

I do not known the specifics in this case, but the court absolutely has the power to order them not to have any contact st all.

I understand that. I’m just saying that’s not what the court ordered. The court ordered they cannot talk about the case, along with anyone listed as a witness. It did not say no contact. Just to clarify…