Which one of you aholes did this

El Luchador

Sadly, there are wrestling people who actually do this type of content - sexualizing boys and girls. Couple youtube accounts and photographers should be on your list of people not to let into your tournaments. Be aware - their intent is malicious.

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 2

Insert catchy tagline here. 

2 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

Sadly, there are wrestling people who actually do this type of content - sexualizing boys and girls. Couple youtube accounts and photographers should be on your list of people not to let into your tournaments. Be aware - their intent is malicious.

It's WAY worse with women. 

I don't know how many video's on YT I've seen where they have a title with "Nasty Women Wrestling," and they're not strictly sexual(though they certainly dramatize the "but drag," as though it's something sexual) but they'll show maybe a SLIGHTLY aggressive hand to the face...or just regular head snaps. Those are almost funny because I don't think I've seen one yet that I'd give a second thought to. It basically seems like a way to say that Wrestling isn't "lady-like." 

I'd think with UFC, this shit would stop. They get into a lot of the same situations. They're on their back, they try to get into their guard, wrap their legs around you, you try an get the back. Pretty obvious there's nothing sexual about it...

This video is so silly though, I can kinda laugh about it. It really is just sophomoric type humor. 

19 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

That does kind of explain more about you... and also your choice of the word 'aholes' in your post.

Oh, and also the mask wearing avatar. I'm cool with it, but all this time never knew you were such a dirty bird.

I watch a lot of wrestling videos,  somehow this made it into the suggested videos. Whoever made it had to watch lots of videos to find this much "content".  

• Haha 2