Andonian - just gives up?

Dark Energy

In my opinion the way he wrestles just isn’t sustainable in a tournament format. It’s more geared for a dual once a week. He spends 7 minutes trying to upper body manhandle ridiculously strong 157 pounders and he wrestles balls to the wall (for lack of a better term). It’s not like he’s waiting for the 3rd period with 10 seconds left to try his first throw of the match. He’s going for it right off the whistle. Couple all of that with not really having any consistent leg attacks in his arsenal and there’s your bad formula for dying on the mat in the 3rd period. 

Just now, goheels1812 said:

In my opinion the way he wrestles just isn’t sustainable in a tournament format. It’s more geared for a dual once a week. He spends 7 minutes trying to upper body manhandle ridiculously strong 157 pounders and he wrestles balls to the wall (for lack of a better term). It’s not like he’s waiting for the 3rd period with 10 seconds left to try his first throw of the match. He’s going for it right off the whistle. Couple all of that with not really having any consistent leg attacks in his arsenal and there’s your bad formula for dying on the mat in the 3rd period. 

Reminds me of Andrew Alton, although Andonian has had more success