Suggestion to Keep Bravo-Young's Opponents from Running Away

BerniePragle

I have a suggestion that I think would make 133 more interesting to watch at the NCAAs (for me anyway)...
You know how they have those straps they put on arm wrestlers when their hands keep slipping off?    In order that opponents of that offensive machine Bravo-Young cannot back up and prevent engagement, I suggest Bravo-Young and his opponent be strapped together at the waist not more than 3 feet apart.  This should ensure that Bravo-Young keeps adding to his amazing takedown ratio vs opponents.

penn-state-iowa-wrestling.jpg

• Fire 2
  • Haha 2

For the anticipated Brooks-Hidlay semifinal, I suggest an invisible electronic fence that zaps Hidlay every time he tries to flee the mat.  The first Zap is a warning.  Each one after that is a point for Brooks and the Zaps get more painful as the match progresses.  If it goes to SV, a knockout Zap might be landed.

COVONO Dog Training Unlimited Collars Invisible Fence

Edited by SocraTease
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, SocraTease said:

For the anticipated Brooks-Hidlay semifinal, I suggest an invisible electronic fence that zaps Hidlay every time he tries to flee the mat.  The first Zap is a warning.  Each one after that is a point for Brooks and the Zaps get more painful as the match progresses.  If it goes to SV, a knockout Zap might be landed.

COVONO Dog Training Unlimited Collars Invisible Fence

Well done sir...  Although if a step out rule were to be combined with technology we have today with mat lines and ankle bands.... you may not be far off. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On 3/10/2023 at 5:44 PM, SocraTease said:

I thought you were going somewhere else with this.   First Zap is a warning, the next is injurious, and the next is.....  😆

mspart

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, mspart said:

I thought you were going somewhere else with this.   First Zap is a warning, the next is injurious, and the next is.....  😆

mspart

If you really want a change in habits, don't give warnings. Anything less than enough correction to change behavior is just nagging, anything more is cruel.

Unless of course the zapping is part of the show!

😉