B1G - Session 2, 3/4/23 5:30 PM (US-Eastern)

nhs67

8 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

you never mention the lack of champs BEFORE burroughs...

manning didn't inherit the gable dynasty

the conversation is... IOWA has competed well i agree, but have they KEPT UP WITH THE TIMES

other than lee, is there another iowa champ since 2010? maybe ramos?

since 2005? metcalf ?

perry?

now again, this is using your metric....success

im saying using better wrestling technique... keeping up with the times

Since 2010?  Off the top of my head, Derek St. John, Tony Ramos, Cory Clark, and Matt McDonough all won titles since then.

We could also do National finalists or B1G champs if you'd like to do that one.  When does Nebraska's "keeping up with the times" pass Iowa by?  They just lost to Iowa by 30 in the tournament.

10 hours ago, jajensen09 said:

Here's what it comes down to. Brands has always gotten big time recruits because of the Iowa name he inherited.  As far as coaching, brands has shown he doesn't make his guys much better. Manning on the other hand, doesn't always get the top recruits but coaches them up. Better coach manning,  but recruits Brands. But you do see nebraska has closed the gab and if not leap frogged now and for years to come 

You need your head examined if you think Nebraksa has surpassed Iowa.  I am a bigger Husker fan than you are by far, but I can call a spade a spade.  Will take Iowa for all you can eat in NCAA over Nebraska just as I offered before the dual when you said Nebraska would win and then ran for the hills when challenged.  Just as I stated then, you make Nebraska fans seem like complete clowns.  Almost as bad as Jayskers do in football.