Brackets with mat assignments?

ionel

Yeah, EIWA is on Flo... besides the stream, also the mat assignments & brackets (but I do believe you can also get the pdf brackets from  PENN's Athletics site/ wrestling.)

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Do you have a direct link that works?

Ummm.... there is only one....didnt' you just search track? The dashboard looks ready to go on my end. 

https://www.trackwrestling.com/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1677941531878&pageName=%2Fpredefinedtournaments%2FBracketViewer.jsp&twSessionId=kxzlkuronb

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 minute ago, headshuck said:

$10 gets you BigTen+

Yes, got it just switched, they had said BTN for s1.  Be easier to follow on the + with mat assignments.  Oh well B12 starts soon and ESPN knows how to do this stuff.  

2 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Thanks for the reminder about B12 on ESPN.

Two big screens going, for some reason the b12 screen is showing soccer right now but I successfully negotiated full rights to both TVs starting in 25 min.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nailbender said:

I didn't even ask. Just took the TV downstairs. 

Well I brought my nice LED in from the bike trainer room, set it next to the plasma announced it was wrestling weekend, but had to negotiate 2nd half of Chelsie match.  Let me know how your plan works out or if it bites you, maybe I'll try it tomorrow.  

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Well I brought my nice LED in from the bike trainer room, set it next to the plasma announced it was wrestling weekend, but had to negotiate 2nd half of Chelsie match.  Let me know how your plan works out or if it bites you, maybe I'll try it tomorrow.  

She pronounced today "Nailbender" day. She ain't even mad.