QAnon

Mike Parrish

Why do all the QAnon types seem to get popped for this stuff?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxnw4b/qanon-meme-queen-pedophile-son

“Dear Mr (Real) President aka Q+, my name is Deborah Sullivan aka The Meme Queen. I am an OG Anon and I desperately need your help, I need you to be my BATMAN,” Sullivan wrote in a message posted on her Truth Social account. “This spiritual battle has entrapped my son, with false accusations of child sexual assault.”

Sullivan proclaimed her son, Michael Aaron Wall, was innocent of the charges against him and was convicted as a result of “prosecutorial misconduct” and “a crooked DA.”

Why is it always the case that when these skeevy shits get caught, they rail against the career prosecutors who convicted them?
Sort of like O'Keefe...

Edited by Mike Parrish

So malicious prosecution is a thing?   You don't say.   Thank you for pointing that out Plasi.  

To Mike's post, I have no idea what that is all about.   Maybe the guy is a child molester and maybe not.   He got convicted so you would hope the jury got it right.  If the defense could not fight a malicious DA, then they did not have much to exonerate their client.   You only need to poke holes in the prosecution's case to make it iffy to the jury for acquittal.  She could have her son appeal I suppose.   But I can't find anything on a google search of his name except his mother's plea.    Seems kind of weird.   

The Vice.com article on the mom says he repeated abused his step daughter.   Assuming this is true, the  guy should hang by his toenails at the very least.   There is no excuse for that and hopefully the girl will not be too traumatized by this.   But she probably will which is the horror of such acts. 

mspart

On 2/24/2023 at 12:20 PM, Mike Parrish said:

Why do all the QAnon types seem to get popped for this stuff?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxnw4b/qanon-meme-queen-pedophile-son

Why is it always the case that when these skeevy shits get caught, they rail against the career prosecutors who convicted them?
Sort of like O'Keefe...

I only partially read this, most Because it's a garbage organization that wrote it. But to act like there isn't an issue with pedophilia and child sex trafficking is absolutely ridiculous. You apparently don't remember Epstein. BTW he didn't kill himself. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

I only partially read this, most Because it's a garbage organization that wrote it. But to act like there isn't an issue with pedophilia and child sex trafficking is absolutely ridiculous. You apparently don't remember Epstein. BTW he didn't kill himself. 

Who killed him?  Ockham's razor says Trump, but I'd like to hear a different theory.

Just now, El Luchador said:

I wouldn't even waste a second on a ridiculous article like that. I'm sure I could go tit for tat on who's worse but I'm not interested in playing that game.

No, you can't.
It's not an article, it's a simple list of verifiable sex offenders.

With the QAnon/MAGA dingbats, every accusation is a confession.

1 minute ago, Mike Parrish said:

No, you can't.
It's not an article, it's a simple list of verifiable sex offenders.

With the QAnon/MAGA dingbats, every accusation is a confession.

Tell me you're not that stupid. You actually think someone has an all inclusive list of sex offenders with their political affiliations?

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

@El Luchador. For many reasons, a lot of people had motivation to silence Epstein.  Donald Trump and Bill Clinton being possible members of that group.  Trump - who ran the entire justice department at the time - is the only one with opportunity to do so.

I agree many had reason but disagree only Trump had the opportunity.  I'm sure you don't believe that either. 

Edited by El Luchador