CDC takes active political role in Gun control

El Luchador

1 hour ago, LJB said:

how many weapons has this country freely, openly, and with much fan fair shipped over to a different part of the world to push someone's agenda?

how many weapons that have been left behind/sold/secretly given under the table by this country to different parts of the world while pushing someone's agenda are now ending up in entirely different parts of the world being used to push someone's else's agenda?

why does this keep happening over and over again?

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, but I'll hazzard a guess that's always correct:  Follow the money.  In this case for the financial gain of the companies that manufactured the weapons, and that continue to manufacture weapons and sell them to whoever will pay.  Our "defense" contractors.  ("defense" in quotes, because I don't see what this has to do with our defense.)

4 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, but I'll hazzard a guess that's always correct:  Follow the money.  In this case for the financial gain of the companies that manufactured the weapons, and that continue to manufacture weapons and sell them to whoever will pay.  Our "defense" contractors.  ("defense" in quotes, because I don't see what this has to do with our defense.)

follow the money in all things...

do not be so naïve to think it is only the gun manufacturers who make money off the BS war in this country over gun control...

the fight itself generates **insert however many zeros here that will impress you**

the relatively miniscule number of deaths in america from guns generates **insert however many zeros here that will impress you**

the incarceration of criminals who do(don't)use guns generates **insert however many zeros here that will impress you**

this same inevitable truth can be applied to any number of social "problems" in this country...

35 minutes ago, LJB said:

follow the money in all things...

do not be so naïve to think it is only the gun manufacturers who make money off the BS war in this country over gun control...

the fight itself generates **insert however many zeros here that will impress you**

the relatively miniscule number of deaths in america from guns generates **insert however many zeros here that will impress you**

the incarceration of criminals who do(don't)use guns generates **insert however many zeros here that will impress you**

this same inevitable truth can be applied to any number of social "problems" in this country...

Absolutely.  While "we" are arguing over what I'd call a bunch of chicken crap things (which seem incredibly important to others), the rich guys are more than happy to fill their pockets with money.  As I've said before... "They" don't want your guns, your bibles, your freedoms, your liberties, etc.  They only want your money.  And "we" have been giving them signed blank checks.

On 2/4/2023 at 5:46 PM, BobDole said:

That's cute, I don't have time to debate with Fox News. I don't swallow the pill of either party like most of you do. There is nothing I can say to sway you, not worth the time. Your head is so buried in Trump's ass that it isn't funny. 

And now with the ad-hominem attack!  So predictable.  Did I say anything like that?  No.   You lose the argument because you have nothing of value to argue with.   Ad-hominem attacks are the last line of defense of a losing argument.   Just can't think of anything else to say so personally attack your opponent seems like a thing to do.   Again, as I said, case closed. 

mspart

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, mspart said:

And now with the ad-hominem attack!  So predictable.  Did I say anything like that?  No.   You lose the argument because you have nothing of value to argue with.   Ad-hominem attacks are the last line of defense of a losing argument.   Just can't think of anything else to say so personally attack your opponent seems like a thing to do.   Again, as I said, case closed. 

mspart

If you say so, I don't care to argue with people who have a closed mind. Enjoy your win.

6 minutes ago, BobDole said:

If you say so, I don't care to argue with people who have a closed mind. Enjoy your win.

I don't consider it a win when you start with the name calling.   I consider it a forfeit on your part. 

Your coach would be yelling at you and tomorrow's practice would be full of pushups and stairs.  😉

mspart

• Fire 1

36 minutes ago, mspart said:

I don't consider it a win when you start with the name calling.   I consider it a forfeit on your part. 

Your coach would be yelling at you and tomorrow's practice would be full of pushups and stairs.  😉

mspart

Go on your way, keep me up to date on Fox News please.

4 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

For some reason pushups have been forgotten in our local wrestling community.  Everybody looks at me like I'm a psychopath when I run youth practices for doing them in warm-ups. 

I was pretty fast on the ropes.   After we moved to MN, we had a school night for my son's grade and they showed us what was happening with PE.   The ropes were down and all the young dads wanted to see if they could still do it.   I was not as fast as before but held my own.  Couldn't do well now I  think.

mspart