make them riot

6 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

the claim is being made (falsely) that trump said 'make them riot'

in regards to Jan 6

Not sure who is making that claim, but they are close.  The filing, and the multiple reports I have read on the filing, claim that a campaign staffer in Detroit made that statement, as a response to being told that people are getting a little edgy at the counting center. 

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Can you point me in the direction of where you read the claims that Trump made that statement? I’m trying to stay on topic here. 

It is all over X.com with people projecting that Trump said it.  

11 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

yes, people do exist outside of your world. even some who actually KNOW what is going on.

Well, the context of our conversation, which you referenced in your initial post here, was politicians lying.  I asked you to direct me to where people claimed Trump said it, I didn’t say no one said it, I said I hadn’t seen that and asked you to direct me to where you read people claiming that was Trumps statement,  you chose not to.   In fact you’re still choosing not to.   Ross came in with people on Twitter projecting.  

59 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well, the context of our conversation, which you referenced in your initial post here, was politicians lying.  I asked you to direct me to where people claimed Trump said it, I didn’t say no one said it, I said I hadn’t seen that and asked you to direct me to where you read people claiming that was Trumps statement,  you chose not to.   In fact you’re still choosing not to.   Ross came in with people on Twitter projecting.  

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=did+trump+say+make+them+riot%3F

33 minutes ago, Caveira said:

7 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not sure who is making that claim, but they are close.  The filing, and the multiple reports I have read on the filing, claim that a campaign staffer in Detroit made that statement, as a response to being told that people are getting a little edgy at the counting center. 

I call your attention to the highlighted portions.  First, the one I wrote, and second the time stamp....seven hours ago.

2 hours ago, jross said:

It is all over X.com with people projecting that Trump said it.  

There are definitely people saying that.  Scanned through and definitely a lot of your typical weirdos.  Didn't see any politician, or even media outlets for that matter, making that claim, but definitely a lot of the other weirdos.

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

my original post is 'lying in politics is bad'

In reference to our conversation the day before about politicians lying, hence you 'wondering' where the posts were 'this morning'.    You tried a gotcha moment, yet you didnt read past the click bait, because you got caught admitting all politicians who lie regardless of party should be called out yet you fail tremendously in practicing that belief.  It failed.  Move on.  I'm done with this one, its been fun..