Rumors.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Again….i have direct personal experience with these kinds of videos.   

#whycanIeditthis

Cool?      You said that like 3 times.  If you shed light on the situation maybe someone would know what that means?

Edited by Caveira

Mayorkas…. 3 hours ago.   FEMA doesn’t have enough. $$$$$$$

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Emergency Management Agency can meet immediate needs but does not have enough funding to make it through the hurricane season, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters Wednesday”

https://apnews.com/article/hurricane-helene-congress-fema-funding-5be4f18e00ce2b509d6830410cf2c1cb

46 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Cool?      You said that like 3 times.  If you shed light on the situation maybe someone would know what that means?

Well, I actually did share earlier in this thread. And then I asked you if you would like me to share, to which you responded with yet another tik tok post. 

But I will quote it to share again for you. 

5 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I noticed you didn’t reply to my additional information about the helicopter pilot…

the helicopter pilot wanted to help. was told not to.

sounds rather suspect. was going to be arrested. and you told me it wasn't 'govt'

sure sounded like someone hooked on power to me.

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well, I actually did share earlier in this thread. And then I asked you if you would like me to share, to which you responded with yet another tik tok post. 

But I will quote it to share again for you. 

With bated breath do I wait.  

9 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Excellent irony, and excellent example of what I’m talking about here.  This just popped up on my memories, two years ago today.  This was day four from when Ian hit, and day three in which I was working directly with FEMA and the National Guard, coordinating and operating distribution centers, for the purpose of distributing federal resources to the community.  I remember this because I got home and posted this after a 15 hour day, and after posting scrolled FB, to find some Republican politicians on social media talking about “where’s the federal government”….which of course people in the community parroted on social media, even though the federal government was all over the area.  I remember thinking, well these people obviously weren’t at one of the four distribution centers that had been literally stuffing the trunks of thousands of cars with supplies the last three days….but surely they saw the hundreds and hundreds of linemen that had come into our community from other states, (paid for by the federal government) or surely they saw the chinooks that were constantly flying overhead, dropping off supplies and picking up stranded victims from the islands. 

Surely they saw them…but some people have a personality trait that makes them feel better to push lies, even in the face of human tragedy, for political purposes.  

IMG_3965.thumb.jpeg.aaf54261355e491ff871ebe868527b63.jpeg

So, as you can see, just because someone posts something on social media doesn’t mean that’s accurate. You may find that, a lot of stuff you see on and in media is not true….unless “you don’t hate media enough” only applies to those stories that don’t give you your warm fuzzies for your politics. 

But the truth is FEMA and the feds are on the ground and running. Even throughout people posting their bullshit on social media. I’ve been in these situations, more than once. Working directly with them.  And seeing what is put out there…literally during the process of what they say is not happening…is pathetic. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

as biden said. there is no more

again i ask. i wonder why there isn't more.

“Again”, He didn’t say there is no more, the question was would more be sent. And his answer was more than just the word no. That has been explained and quoted for you; but you don’t want to listen so you can keep your warm fuzzies and push a lie in the face of human tragedy. And it’s pathetic. 

But to help you try to understand why there is not infinite, unlimited federal resources to send (even though all of the governors have stated they have received what they requested, and then some, from the federal govt)….

Funds are compartmentalized.  There’s not one big pot from which one week they withdrawal for Ukraine (which, is not all cash but also equipment and other resources that have absolute no use in a natural disaster area, since you want to keep making that comparison) and then the next week they decide to draw from the same one single account for a hurricane recovery. That’s just simply not how that works (and I’m guessing you know this, but that doesn’t help your warm fuzzies) 

Another very simple aspect of that is, let’s say they dump every dollar of those particular resources into the five states now. What’s going to happen when another hurricane comes in a couple weeks, or another fire breaks out in California, or Oklahoma gets ravaged with tornadoes, or an earthquake hits, or any other natural disaster that fema has to respond to…..but the funds are truly all gone because we spent it all on one event. What would happen then. Well what would happen would be those communities would truly receive no resources. And the same shitheads who are now saying the feds are no where to be found, would be crying another river because there truly would be no funds left. 

Woman giving Johnson crap about the process saying Congress just wants to stay on vacation (which I don't doubt) BUT, he's not lying here.   It is a matter of process, they come in the first few days to help with the immediate needs, then they let the state and local do their thing, then they come back in to assist with assessments and reimbursements.  It is all part of the process of these things (including the $750 everyone is sensationalizing for political purposes.  I got $750 quickly when my house was badly damaged in Ian 2022, I got $750 with Irma when I lost almost everything in 2017.  the 750 is not Kamala, just like this timing and process in not Johnson and congress.  There are processes, and compartmentalization, to these things.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

Straight from "you don't hate the media enough" guy.  (unless it's media that gives me my warm political fuzzies).

I'm kinda done going round and round and 'but....but'  on this one too.  You have your twitter feed, I have my personal experiences, we all come at these things from our different perspectives.  We're not required to agree or change anyone's mind.  Enjoy.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

Posted (edited)

10/3/2024 Reporter to (Biden/vegetable in chief):   What do the states in the storm zone need after what you saw today?      

Biden:   Huh?   what?    

Reporter:   The states, in the storm zone.  What do they need after what you saw today?      

Biden:   Oh... in the storm zone.  huh....        I was wondering what storm they’re talking about.  They aaa.   they’re  getting everything they need.   They're very happy,...  across the board.

Case closed I guess.   

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFUw815D/

Edited by Caveira
  • Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Caveira said:

10/3/2024 Reporter to (Biden/vegetable in chief):   What do the states in the storm zone need after what you saw today?      

Biden:   Huh?   what?    

Reporter:   The states, in the storm zone.  What do they need after what you saw today?      

Biden:   Oh... in the storm zone.  huh....        I was wondering what storm they’re talking about.  They aaa.   they’re  getting everything they need.   They're very happy,...  across the board.

Case closed I guess.   

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFUw815D/

I wouldn't mind seeing the 25th used....and soon...

Mayorkas discussing taking 650m from fema to give to Arizona migrants in May 2024.  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFySfAHL/

No, that went to local governments who had to house them.

It’s interesting that you failed to note the $150 million that Trump took from FEMA to fund his family separation program.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/10/04/no-biden-didnt-take-fema-relief-money-use-migrants-trump-did/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk