Rumors.

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Who is ‘they’?  Is they the people ranting on social media??   Because the governors from the states affected are telling the complete opposite story of what you are.  Unfortunately it’s a story we’ve seen play out every time one of these things happen recently. 

the reporters asked the question.

apparently THEY think there is more needed.

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

If by “they” you mean the states, this is another lie.  They specifically said they got what they needed from the federal government.

that;s good.

im addressing a direct question asked of president by a reporter 

11 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

that;s good.

im addressing a direct question asked of president by a reporter 

And then lying about the answer.  

To your other post, in saying it sounds even worse that no more is being sent, shows a lack of understanding of how the processes work in these situations. Your lack of understanding does not = the parties failing in doing their job.  You would do yourself some good to understand that.  

20 minutes ago, red viking said:

Calling yourself Israel would be much better. Get $ forever, indefinitely, whether you are in a,war or not. Attack your neighbors and you'll get even more federal government assistance including troops. 

In case you hadn’t noticed, we’re on a different topic over here. 

The FCC’s Political Attack On Elon Musk Has Put American Lives In Danger

BY: MOLLIE HEMINGWAY

OCTOBER 01, 2024

5 MIN READ

Disrupting communications is a military strategy that has been deployed during wars throughout history. It’s also what the federal government has done to rural Americans as part of its war on Elon Musk, a tech billionaire whose support of free speech has put him at odds with the Biden administration and other powerful Democrats.”

https://thefederalist.com/2024/10/01/the-fccs-political-attack-on-elon-musk-has-put-american-lives-in-danger/

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

And then lying about the answer.  

To your other post, in saying it sounds even worse that no more is being sent, shows a lack of understanding of how the processes work in these situations. Your lack of understanding does not = the parties failing in doing their job.  You would do yourself some good to understand that.  

To me it just shows a lack of understanding of the English language.  “No resources” means there never were any.   “No more resources” implies there were (and in this case all the resources that were needed).  In what world is that “worse”?

17 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

woman: no more sex

does that mean no? 

no means no right? 

lol

you guys. get over yourselves

“No more” means there was some previously.  Thanks for proving my point

59 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I noticed you didn’t reply to my additional information about the helicopter pilot…

No need to. 

a gov employee told a helpful citizen to stop helping or he world be arrested.   Got it.  

• Bob 1

39 minutes ago, Caveira said:

No need to. 

a gov employee told a helpful citizen to stop helping or he world be arrested.   Got it.  

What does a small town fire department have to do with federal funding for Ukraine, which you made 4 prior posts about?  You thought the order came from above, all signs pointing to that it didn’t.  It’s okay, you can admit you were wrong (again).

On 9/30/2024 at 8:21 PM, Caveira said:

I hear.  North Carolina is now identifying as the Ukraine to hopefully get help from the American government.   No word on what Tennessee, Hawaii or Georgia will do.  

On 9/30/2024 at 8:47 PM, Caveira said:

It’s not really a joke joke…..

Press “ are there any more resources the federal govt could be giving them?    (Us victims).

Biden quote “No……”. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFAXhqwt/

all while giving a few more billion to Ukraine   

On 9/30/2024 at 9:33 PM, Caveira said:

I basically quoted Biden   Some words may not be perfect   Typing on my iPhone is a pain   

While we dump billions into corrupt Ukraine…… don’t sufficiently help Hawaii…. Or other Americans in cities swamped with illegals.   Money is the answer only for non Americans 😞 

On 9/30/2024 at 11:30 PM, Caveira said:

Giving exponentially more $ to foreign folks.   Google it for me.  Has ukraine received kore us aid  $ than Hawaii??   In the end will they get more than nc or tn or ga here ?    

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

What does a small town fire department have to do with federal funding for Ukraine, which you made 4 prior posts about?  You thought the order came from above, all signs pointing to that it didn’t.  It’s okay, you can admit you were wrong (again).

The North Carolina is now identifying is a funny one I think.    Ha.   Still chuckle.    Now I can’t take credit for that I stole from TikTok …. But elected to type it and not the link cause I suspect y’all don’t click the TikTok links all that often.    Maybe I’ll break down the Ukraine joke.   They keep getting billions of dollars and god only knows what those corrupt dudes are spending it on.  On the other side of the coin….. Americans are in need and Biden won’t send any more $ and phoned in his help over the weekend.   

I usually try to find a YouTube version…. But as you know censorship is the boss on YouTube…. Hard to find good stuff there.   

5 minutes ago, Caveira said:

The North Carolina is now identifying is a funny one I think.    Ha.   Still chuckle.    Now I can’t take credit for that I stole from TikTok …. But elected to type it and not the link cause I suspect y’all don’t click the TikTok links all that often.    Maybe I’ll break down the Ukraine joke.   They keep getting billions of dollars and god only knows what those corrupt dudes are spending it on.  On the other side of the coin….. Americans are in need and Biden won’t send any more $ and phoned in his help over the weekend.   

I usually try to find a YouTube version…. But as you know censorship is the boss on YouTube…. Hard to find good stuff there.   

But the point is that the governor has stated that they have received plenty of support from the federal government, so “the joke” is a lie.

• Bob 1

35 minutes ago, Caveira said:

So….i have to ask, are you under the impression that when you hear the US sent X dollars to Ukraine, that all of that amount is in cash, and not at all factored in the amount in (old) military equipment and other resources other than cash?   Are you of the believe that there is just one big chunk of cash sitting in Washington, and when we send support to….wherever….its  just a matter of how much cash to pull from our bank? 

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

But the point is that the governor has stated that they have received plenty of support from the federal government, so “the joke” is a lie.

I mean that $750 or so the American citizens are getting for repairs hotels and what not is totally appropriate….. given some of their towns are totally gone.  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFU1ypT3/

when migrants and Ukraine are getting billions.    I guess we should Just declare this over and done given the blue dude who runs the state said he has enough.   No worries.  

here is a local.   Explaining the situation and the lack of help they’re getting from the us govt.   but hey.  Y’all blue people won’t watch this will ya.  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFU1BrQE/

kamalalalalal to Ukraine.  Here is another 8b

kamalaallalala to Americans in need.   Here is $750 

Edited by Caveira

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

I mean that $750 or so the American citizens are getting for repairs hotels and what not is totally appropriate….. given some of their towns are totally gone.  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFU1ypT3/

when migrants and Ukraine are getting billions.    I guess we should Just declare this over and done given the blue dude who runs the state said he has enough.   No worries.  

here is a local.   Explaining the situation and the lack of help they’re getting from the us govt.   but hey.  Y’all blue people won’t watch this will ya.  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFU1BrQE/

I have very direct, personal, non Twitter TikTok experience regarding these types of videos.  Would you like me to share? 

Just now, Caveira said:
11 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Why can I edit this.    Thads wrong.   Rasta didn’t say this.    Annoyed at the ads making it hard to clear this box for the record.    

FEMA reported as mia …. Worried about migrant relocation.  

Just now, WrestlingRasta said:

Huh?

You’re allowed to edit a quote.  Ads were in the way and I was too lazy to clear the screen.  That’s not cool I should not be allowed to edit your quote.    Imo at least.