Rumors.

8 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

isn't it also pathetic that there are no resources... b/c of other problems which were GOVT made? 

Repeating a lie doesn’t make it any less a lie.  And parroting a pathetic talking point lie in the face of human tragedy doesn’t make it any less pathetic. 

• Bob 2

19 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

in that small town he is

Sure, but isn’t the narrative you’re falsely trying to spin is about the federal government “ignoring” the states & towns.  Not the towns ignoring…themselves? 

15 hours ago, Caveira said:

I don’t.   But …. Isn’t one gov employee a gov employee?    You think some guy 50 levels down the chain made that decision vs some local alderman or state senator or some rando politician?   

Here is a more in depth article about that situation.  This reads to me like the fire department/chief was the one that made the decision, as the pilot noted that the flight restriction appeared shortly after the confrontation, but only for that specific area.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sc-pilot-flying-volunteer-supply-181612842.html

Edited by 1032004

11 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Repeating a lie doesn’t make it any less a lie.  And parroting a pathetic talking point lie in the face of human tragedy doesn’t make it any less pathetic. 

so you are saying that FEMA hasn't been spending money on the things in the post? 

• Clown 1

Just now, Scouts Honor said:

no

Joe Biden said there are no more resources.

you guys can't seem to get that straight.

I post the words of the people you support and you call them lies 

“No more” because they were already there.

Not “no,” big difference.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

no

Joe Biden said there are no more resources.

you guys can't seem to get that straight.

I post the words of the people you support and you call them lies 

You can listen to the governors of the states affected, who came out to specifically contradict the lies of your nutswing. Or….you can continue to run with the lies of your nutswing because it gives you something to feel all warm and fuzzy about, even in the face of human tragedy.  

It’s up to you.  That’s what makes this country so great. 

PS- I’ve made very clear around here I don’t and never have supported Biden, no matter how much you keep wanting to pound that sand. I can understand that some people have a hard time not equating ‘doesn’t support’,  with a desire to villify. Maybe you can understand not everyone is built the same way, and differences is another thing that makes this country so great!!!??   Maybe…

• Bob 1

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You can listen to the governors of the states affected, who came out to specifically contradict the lies of your nutswing. Or….you can continue to run with the lies of your nutswing because it gives you something to feel all warm and fuzzy about, even in the face of human tragedy.  

It’s up to you.  That’s what makes this country so great. 

PS- I’ve made very clear around here I don’t and never have supported Biden, no matter how much you keep wanting to pound that sand. I can understand that some people have a hard time not equating ‘doesn’t support’,  with a desire to villify. Maybe you can understand not everyone is built the same way, and differences is another thing that makes this country so great!!!??   Maybe…

Three Stages of Ministry | Jesustrek

Rasta??  😄

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

me posting JOe Bidens words means i lied?

Yes, because Biden’s words weren’t ‘there are no (or no more which you shifted to) resources’. Those were the words Sean Hannity used for his caption on the video he posted, of  Biden not saying “there are no more resources”.  He, and other people do this, because he knows the blind followers will follow blindly and repeat it on social media.  I have seen this play out directly and first hand.  

But in this case, what was actually said was:

Question: Are there any more resources the federal government would be sending? 

Biden’s answer: No, all of the significant resources had been prepared and were ready to go before they had asked for it. 

But again, who wants to dig a little for the truth when the lies we are told are so warm and fuzzy.  

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Yes, because Biden’s words weren’t ‘there are no (or no more which you shifted to) resources’. Those were the words Sean Hannity used for his caption on the video he posted, of  Biden not saying “there are no more resources”.  He, and other people do this, because he knows the blind followers will follow blindly and repeat it on social media.  I have seen this play out directly and first hand.  

But in this case, what was actually said was:

Question: Are there any more resources the federal government would be sending? 

Biden’s answer: No, all of the significant resources had been prepared and were ready to go before they had asked for it. 

But again, who wants to dig a little for the truth when the lies we are told are so warm and fuzzy.  

no more, means no.

but i ask again.

why...

are there NO MORE 

• Clown 1

Just now, Scouts Honor said:

no more, means no.

but i ask again.

why...

are there NO MORE 

It’s right there in the post:  “No, all of the significant resources had been prepared and were ready to go before they had asked for it. 

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

It’s right there in the post:  “No, all of the significant resources had been prepared and were ready to go before they had asked for it. 

yes, i agree. there are resources... that are being used.

but they need more... and asked about more.

and were told 

there are NONE

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

yes, i agree. there are resources... that are being used.

If by “they” you mean the states, this is another lie.  They specifically said they got what they needed from the federal government.

• Bob 1

29 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Who is ‘they’?  Is they the people ranting on social media??   Because the governors from the states affected are telling the complete opposite story of what you are.  Unfortunately it’s a story we’ve seen play out every time one of these things happen recently. 

Excellent irony, and excellent example of what I’m talking about here.  This just popped up on my memories, two years ago today.  This was day four from when Ian hit, and day three in which I was working directly with FEMA and the National Guard, coordinating and operating distribution centers, for the purpose of distributing federal resources to the community.  I remember this because I got home and posted this after a 15 hour day, and after posting scrolled FB, to find some Republican politicians on social media talking about “where’s the federal government”….which of course people in the community parroted on social media, even though the federal government was all over the area.  I remember thinking, well these people obviously weren’t at one of the four distribution centers that had been literally stuffing the trunks of thousands of cars with supplies the last three days….but surely they saw the hundreds and hundreds of linemen that had come into our community from other states, (paid for by the federal government) or surely they saw the chinooks that were constantly flying overhead, dropping off supplies and picking up stranded victims from the islands. 

Surely they saw them…but some people have a personality trait that makes them feel better to push lies, even in the face of human tragedy, for political purposes.  

IMG_3965.thumb.jpeg.aaf54261355e491ff871ebe868527b63.jpeg

Edited by WrestlingRasta