Rumors.

Kind of an odd statement or joke. In addition to all the damage I believe there are34 deaths in North Carolina alone so far. There are over 130 deaths from Helene so far. Certain areas in western NC received 20 to 30 inches of rain. 

43 minutes ago, Caveira said:

It’s not really a joke joke…..

Press “ are there any more resources the federal govt could be giving them?    (Us victims).

Biden quote “No……”. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFAXhqwt/

all while giving a few more billion to Ukraine   

I don’t have TikTok so don’t know what this says but if he really said that it’s because there are already a lot of resources there.  But unfortunately FEMA isn’t a bunch of magicians

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

I don’t have TikTok so don’t know what this says but if he really said that it’s because there are already a lot of resources there.  But unfortunately FEMA isn’t a bunch of magicians

I basically quoted Biden   Some words may not be perfect   Typing on my iPhone is a pain   

While we dump billions into corrupt Ukraine…… don’t sufficiently help Hawaii…. Or other Americans in cities swamped with illegals.   Money is the answer only for non Americans 😞 

Edited by Caveira
  • Bob 1
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

You realize one dude from a small town fire department isn’t “the government” right?

Can non government employees arrest people?   Wonder where the order to arrest helpers comes from?

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Truly pathetic how this historically tragic event is being used for election gain and gotcha moments.

isn't it also pathetic that there are no resources... b/c of other problems which were GOVT made? 

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

isn't it also pathetic that there are no resources... b/c of other problems which were GOVT made? 

There are tons of resources.  I live in NC a couple hours away and everyone and their brother is now going there to “help” which is likely making it more difficult for the government agencies to do their jobs.

5 hours ago, Caveira said:

Can non government employees arrest people?   Wonder where the order to arrest helpers comes from?

How do you know it’s coming from somewhere else?  If (one guy at) the fire department is saying that, it could be because they’ve had to rescue others that came to “help”

Just now, 1032004 said:

How do you know it’s coming from somewhere else?  If (one guy at) the fire department is saying that, it could be because they’ve had to rescue others that came to “help”

I don’t.   But …. Isn’t one gov employee a gov employee?    You think some guy 50 levels down the chain made that decision vs some local alderman or state senator or some rando politician?