Surino

Caveira

3 hours ago, BloodRound said:

What is this, leaked footage from the next Flo exclusive?

not that you weren't joking, but I couldn't find a brief enough clip from the movie "creep", the lead is basically giving the exact same vibes. skip to the :30 mark if your intrigued.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

11 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

he's been posting weird videos for a minute. There's one on his Instagram where he kisses the camera that an FRL asked the crew to comment on last week but they refused

Yeah, I'm digging this Weird Nicky phase. I honestly can't tell if it's earnest or satire but I'm here for it

On 9/17/2024 at 6:26 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

not that you weren't joking, but I couldn't find a brief enough clip from the movie "creep", the lead is basically giving the exact same vibes. skip to the :30 mark if your intrigued.

Yeah, I know about "Creep," but I truly think that what we got here is more of a Tommy Wiseau situation.  We have no idea how Suriano is living out in LA comfortably, we don't know why he's acting like an alien trying to impersonate a human and yet we can't help but laugh.

• Fire 1

38 minutes ago, BloodRound said:

Yeah, I know about "Creep," but I truly think that what we got here is more of a Tommy Wiseau situation.  We have no idea how Suriano is living out in LA comfortably, we don't know why he's acting like an alien trying to impersonate a human and yet we can't help but laugh.

i think he's a broken toy.

• Duck 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

• 2 weeks later...