WTT brackets are out

Jordan takes the 1st match 3-0... his defense was stout!

Offense when it was needed... defense when it counted.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

12 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

Steps outs are definitely offensive points.

They were supposed to force action in the center.  Not replace takedowns.  Sorry I disagree.    We’re now calling them offensive points.  Smh 

6 minutes ago, Caveira said:

They were supposed to force action in the center.  Not replace takedowns.  Sorry I disagree.    We’re now calling them offensive points.  Smh 

IIRC step outs had two purposes: 1) keep action in the center; 2) reward wrestlers who take offensive risks. The step out itself (for the most part) shows that one wrestler has forced another wrestler to go somewhere they didn't want to go.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 1

19 minutes ago, Caveira said:

I found the era of reaching into a bag to grab a ball much more offensive to watch. 

14 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

to nitpick, not a superduck. a "super" duck yes

Yes, you are nitpickin'... AND I did meant, a super  duck(under) by Zahid, yes.

(On we go, bro... )

D3

• Bob 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

4 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

Trying not to get spoilers, but how tf can we tell when the finals matches are occurring without watching the entirety of this stream?

I do believe FLO will continue w/ the remaining finals (and 3rd place bouts)@ 3pm EDT (unless the schedule changed?)

D3

3 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

Levi Haines takes out O'Toole 6-0.  Two TDs, a pushout, and a passivity point.  He gets David Carr in the third place match

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/12791900-2024-world-team-trials/videos?playing=12839790

When you talk about "stingy" its hard to think of someone who outdoes haines.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Well... it was a good run for Maximus. But Macchiavello beat him up pretty good, 8-2 w/ two cautions against Hale to boot.

jpeg

Maximus left his shield on the battlefield where he lies...

D3

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

When you talk about "stingy" its hard to think of someone who outdoes haines.

Yea, he doesn't concede many points.  He has really strong hips (like Cenzo).  And he can suck a leg in while lying on his belly because he is country boy strong as hell.  

farm strength wrestling

1 minute ago, SocraTease said:

Yea, he doesn't concede many points.  He has really strong hips (like Cenzo).  And he can suck a leg in while lying on his belly because he is country boy strong as hell.  

farm strength wrestling

i don't think he'll ever be the most prolific scorer but i wouldn't be surprised if he took over an international weight and started doing damage next year.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."