Kamala will have Timmy hold her hand during the difficult CNN interview.

Yes, Timmy will be there to protect Kamala (hold her hand) from the in-your-face probing questions from Dana Bash. LOL

Will Kamala be questioned for her recent epiphany on the (Medieval, Vanity) border wall, banning all fracking in Pa. and (no more health insurance Company's) Medicare for all? There isn't a snowball's chance in hell.

Edited by Paul158
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Yes, Timmy will be there to protect Kamala (hold her hand) from the in-your-face probing questions from Dana Bash. LOL

Will Kamala be questioned for her recent epiphany on the (Medieval, Vanity) border wall, banning all fracking in Pa. and (no more health insurance Company's) Medicare for all? There isn't a snowball's chance in hell.

When?

35 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Will Dana ask her why Trump stole all her best policy plans:  wall and no tip tax?

• Bob 1

it's a thing where a group creates a problem and then blames trump

b/c they hate trump.

then a new problem unrelated to anything.. is then blamed on trump.

and then someone tweets something.. about something in football... or wrestling or baseball.. and someone blames... 

• Bob 1

the sad thing is, it wouldn't even have to be trump.

it's whoever is next

it probably should be called DDS (democrat derangement syndrome)

think for a second.

Was bush really that bad? probably... but now the dems like him b/c he hates trump.

romney is the most milquetoast mild mannered person you could meet.. but until trump came along he was the devil

and mccain? they really hated him too... until he didn't like trump..

and after trump... guess what... instead of saying he is literally hitler

they will be saying this about  DeSantis (whom they already call DeSatan or something like that) :

HE IS LITERALLY TRUMP!!!!

i mean i can see the other side... you hate biden as much as obama. etc etc 

however, i didn't hate obama... i actually voted for him once. i couldn't understand the biden vp pick. and really learned quickly that obama was not about doing things as he campaigned... now that may not have been his fault.. .as we are now finding out about the puppet masters pulling bidens strings... 

I didn't even mind bill much, except he lied all the time about being a womanizer. but things were pretty good.... was that b/c of bill or b/c of the boom of tech... who knows...

but i was rational about it. and so were MOST republicans.. not all by any means...even during the obama years.. and the last 4... you haven't seen riots etc from the gop