Paid Letter: The truth about Tim Walz. Just a few issues with his military record. Was only a Master Sergeant.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I would imagine that demographic would vote for the ticket with someone who actually served 24 years compared to a draft dodger who has repeatedly said nasty things about veterans 

I'm not sure how old you are but the Vietnam War was one of if not the biggest mistakes in American History. There are 58,267 Names on a Memorial in Washing ton D.C. That proves that. There are 300,000 More soldiers who died from agent orange, injuries inflicted in the war and suicide from the wars. That also proves that. Then when soldiers who returned home from serving, they were treated like shit. America betrayed the very soldiers they sent to Vietnam to fight for them. I have a son and 3 son in-laws that have served recently and 2 of them are still actively serving. If this was 55 years ago, I would have done everything possible to keep them from going to Vietnam. 

Edited by Paul158
  • Bob 1

9 hours ago, scourge165 said:

And Trump, the guy who asked Kelly, "What's in it for them," and called those who died or were injured in war were "suckers." He included McCain and Bush Sr in that.

He skipped out due to...bone spurs.

What a perfect fit for the Republican Party. He and JD Vance who "served" in Iraq...in an Air Conditioned office writing propaganda on how the War was going(he also did not have relations with a couch...that's very important to understand, no sex with a couch. That didn't happen. It's an ugly rumor). 

If you don’t understand ‘stolen valor’ go look it up. 

• Bob 3

15 hours ago, scourge165 said:

And Trump, the guy who asked Kelly, "What's in it for them," and called those who died or were injured in war were "suckers." He included McCain and Bush Sr in that.

He skipped out due to...bone spurs.

What a perfect fit for the Republican Party. He and JD Vance who "served" in Iraq...in an Air Conditioned office writing propaganda on how the War was going(he also did not have relations with a couch...that's very important to understand, no sex with a couch. That didn't happen. It's an ugly rumor). 

you must have missed the time john kerry said basically the same thing

people who couldn't do anything else went into the military

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Edited by Scouts Honor
found quote
  • Bob 1

10 hours ago, scourge165 said:

I'm sorry, you said Walz, a guy who served for 24 years and then retired in a totally normal way is somehow less of a Patriot than a guy who was a draft dodger, called veterans suckers and idiots and insulted McCain and Bush and you said he was a...what, "perfect fit for the Democratic party?"

I totally agree. He is. Just as Trump and his record on "service," and JD Vance and his record on "service," are perfect fits for the Republicans. 

Who's deflecting? Is this literally about 4 people on two tickets running for office? You think it's unfair to compare them and their actual service history?

Also, you're the guy who claims you've never heard of conditional promotions. LOL...there's no way you're talking to people who've served 20 years in and coming up with that. 

24 years in, he retired, shouldn't have said the line about carrying a gun in war.

I'll take that over..."Suckers, losers," and asking Kelly, "what's in it for them." 

trump didn't run on his military record 

walz has

6 hours ago, Paul158 said:

There is no comparison. You have only one candidate who is using false information about his service and his rank. you only have one that has used Stolen Valor for his political gain. The other 3 have not done that. So, there is no comparison. But its ok its only politics. 

Sure. And you have one candidate who called all the people who fought and died "suckers, losers," and asked what's in it for them.

I'll gladly take that exchange.

Or JD Vance talking about how when he was "deployed to Iraq," he stoood up and answered that call from his country! LOL...in an air-conditioned office writing propaganda....which...LOL, that's fine, part of war, but the juxtaposition of the GOP ticket and pretending Walz is some fraud while Vance isn't is a joke and intellectually dishonest(which is different from the normal just...blatant dishonesty of MAGA). 

3 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Sure. And you have one candidate who called all the people who fought and died "suckers, losers," and asked what's in it for them.

I'll gladly take that exchange.

Or JD Vance talking about how when he was "deployed to Iraq," he stoood up and answered that call from his country! LOL...in an air-conditioned office writing propaganda....which...LOL, that's fine, part of war, but the juxtaposition of the GOP ticket and pretending Walz is some fraud while Vance isn't is a joke and intellectually dishonest(which is different from the normal just...blatant dishonesty of MAGA). 

we've had several candidates call all the people who disagree with them deplorables and white supremacists 

and the biggest threat to the country 

Edited by Scouts Honor
  • Bob 1

25 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

you must have missed the time john kerry said basically the same thing

people who couldn't do anything else went into the military

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Waaaait a second...you're scolding me for bringing TRUMP into the Presidential race that TRUMP is in and you're bringing up John Kerry?

And...by the way, that's not at ALL the same thing as calling Vets "suckers and losers," and asking "what's in it for them."

BUT...you do accidentally bring up a strong point. When Bush ran against Kerry, the GOP also did the same thing. The decorated Vietnam vet was attacked for his service by...Bush. 

So I guess you were right when you said Walz fits in the Democratic party well! And Trump is carrying the proud legacy of the GOP!

3 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Waaaait a second...you're scolding me for bringing TRUMP into the Presidential race that TRUMP is in and you're bringing up John Kerry?

And...by the way, that's not at ALL the same thing as calling Vets "suckers and losers," and asking "what's in it for them."

BUT...you do accidentally bring up a strong point. When Bush ran against Kerry, the GOP also did the same thing. The decorated Vietnam vet was attacked for his service by...Bush. 

So I guess you were right when you said Walz fits in the Democratic party well! And Trump is carrying the proud legacy of the GOP!

im scolding you for talking about trump...

i think you have me confused with someone else 

6 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

we've had several candidates call all the people who disagree with them deplorables and white supremacists 

and the biggest threat to the country 

Yeah...they really proved her wrong when she said half of his voters were deplorables! In fact, she may have undershot the mark...I'd put it over half.

And white supremacists do support Trump. Until I see a Cletus for Kamala sign, I'm going to guess he's holding onto that vote(though Nick Fuentes is getting pissed I guess).

Per the last part...and?

Oh Christ!! Now it's "He was an assistant, not the head coach."

I'm not even going to spend a single second seeing if that's true, if/when he was a Head Coach...I genuinely couldn't care less.

I DO however care about how well Trump said Walz handled the protests and riots in the wake of BLM only to now turn around and claim the opposite. 

https://x.com/

And by the way, if you want to clutch your pearls because it was pointed out that the white supremacists vote for Trump, then...talk to JD Vance...the guy who compared him to Hitler. 

Mind you, this was BEFORE he started ripping off Hitler talking points(which I actually attribute to Mueller as I don't think Trump has the historical knowledge to do it on purpose). 

image.png.a3dcdf4823883304ba8b9af5530424c1.png

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/jd-vance-once-compared-trump-hitler-now-they-are-running-mates-2024-07-15/

32 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Oh Christ!! Now it's "He was an assistant, not the head coach."

I'm not even going to spend a single second seeing if that's true, if/when he was a Head Coach...I genuinely couldn't care less.

I DO however care about how well Trump said Walz handled the protests and riots in the wake of BLM only to now turn around and claim the opposite. 

https://x.com/

he lied... about something simple...

now get to his temper when something big comes up

30 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

And by the way, if you want to clutch your pearls because it was pointed out that the white supremacists vote for Trump, then...talk to JD Vance...the guy who compared him to Hitler. 

Mind you, this was BEFORE he started ripping off Hitler talking points(which I actually attribute to Mueller as I don't think Trump has the historical knowledge to do it on purpose). 

image.png.a3dcdf4823883304ba8b9af5530424c1.png

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/jd-vance-once-compared-trump-hitler-now-they-are-running-mates-2024-07-15/

they didn't call white supremacists white supremacists and deplorables.. they called ALL of them white supremacists and deplorables

43 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

did bush say he carried a rifle in  a war? 

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

he lied... about something simple...

now get to his temper when something big comes up

My bad...I just linked X.

Here was his temper(per Trump) when something "big comes up."

they didn't call white supremacists white supremacists and deplorables.. they called ALL of them white supremacists and deplorables

Bullshit. She said HALF of Trump's supporters were deplorables.

did bush say he carried a rifle in  a war? 

Yes. It's LITERALLY word for word the same exact situation. 

LOL...are you kidding dude?

They took an actual War Hero in John Kerry, they had a guy who dodged service and then they attacked his service record.

If you can't see the link, it's because your head is in the sand(or elsewhere obstructing your view)...

9 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

My bad...I just linked X.

Here was his temper(per Trump) when something "big comes up."

It doesn't look like the X is working here. 

Here's how Walz did an "excellent job." And he's a "great guy," and "what they did in Minneapolis was incredible."