Given all the hype, what are expectations for Bo Bassett?

If he goes to Iowa, he will be compared to Spencer.  Lead the program, become the face of the program and win 4 NCAAs individual titles.

I think if he goes anywhere else expectations will be lower but he will still expected to be a 4x AA and multi-time champ.  Realistic?

I don't know if anyone is getting realistic expectations of being a 4-time Champ. That is simply unrealistic. 

He will definitely contend. 

How would he do, right now, in 141 or 149?

Bassett is a hammer.  The thing Bassett I see is he may need to physically develop more to be in the hunt for a D1 title.  You can see it in his match against Santaniello at the Clarion Open (a win, but got pancaked twice), and against Kolodzik at Last Chance (got moved around easily). I won't mention the Zepeda match as that was a big size difference, but right now I can see the top D1 guys controlling positions and wearing him down.

He's probably already good enough to AA (see Ashnault win, despite being freestyle). And I actually like the fact that he's seemingly put off weight training to focus on technique, and is consistently testing himself against bigger guys.  He's years away from having to endure a D1 grind so there's plenty of time for that to develop.  But if he doesn't physically develop much beyond where he is now, I can see that being an obstacle his first couple years.