Evidence the left is much more radicalized than the right

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Please expound on your question, what is it that you are looking for, bills signed, orders enacted, policies undertaken? 

Can you clarify?  

Just name one thing she has done as VP...it's really simple...pick any category that falls within the duties of the VP.  List something that you really liked and thought she did a good job.  Why make this difficult if you aren't deflecting?

• Bob 1

On 7/11/2024 at 12:49 PM, Bigbrog said:

Just name one thing she has done as VP...it's really simple...pick any category that falls within the duties of the VP.  List something that you really liked and thought she did a good job.  Why make this difficult if you aren't deflecting?

If your question makes no sense, which yours did, I might need to understand what you are hoping to get from my answer. Seeing as the VP has no official duties other than preside over and break ties in the senate. The VP doesn't actually do anything. That means all VPs. Not just this one. They can speak on behalf of the administration but all successes and failures are of the administration and the leader of said administration. 

Seems as if you are looking to tie some failures around the neck of someone you don't like. Sorry, but they have no official responsibility. 

Kamala is just awesome and will be a great President someday. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

If your question makes no sense, which yours did, I might need to understand what you are hoping to get from my answer. Seeing as the VP has no official duties other than preside over and break ties in the senate. The VP doesn't actually do anything. That means all VPs. Not just this one. They can speak on behalf of the administration but all successes and failures are of the administration and the leader of said administration. 

Seems as if you are looking to tie some failures around the neck of someone you don't like. Sorry, but they have no official responsibility. 

So you can't and then claim all VP's don't do anything.  LOL  Then turn around and say she will be an awesome president someday...can't make this stuff up.  Coocoo  Coocoo

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

so you can't name anything

noted