Does PSU's dominance make it harder for AJ Ferrari to find a landing spot?

4 hours ago, alex1fly said:

It's just a lot for a coach to take on. The dad will meddle, the middle brother has committed multiple violent crimes, the sister messed around with AJs teammate and caused a blow-up, AJ comes across as 100% narcissism & 0% self-awareness, and it'll all be posted on social media. And for what, a potential All American finish at 197? If I were bringing him in I'd suspend his social media use and have him volunteer and attend weekly counseling. Get his head out of the clouds. Or maybe I'd bring him in to intentionally blow up my program lol

Sure but how do you legally do that?  You think a multitude of things wasn't attempted at OSU? 

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Sure but how do you legally do that?  You think a multitude of things wasn't attempted at OSU? 

We’ll likely never know what happened behind the scenes at OSU. Theyve been tight lipped about the whole fiasco. Maybe former staff will shine some light one day but maybe not. It would be interesting to see if AJ would sacrifice his social media in order to wrestle. I’m just listing things I think would actually help the young man grow as a person. Of course they won’t happen though. 

Just now, alex1fly said:

We’ll likely never know what happened behind the scenes at OSU. Theyve been tight lipped about the whole fiasco. Maybe former staff will shine some light one day but maybe not. It would be interesting to see if AJ would sacrifice his social media in order to wrestle. I’m just listing things I think would actually help the young man grow as a person. Of course they won’t happen though. 

Talk to folks that live in Stillwater.