Zaurbek Sidakov transitioning to MMA

Truzzcat

By far the most credentialed wrestler to ever make the jump. He is also only 28 which is a lot younger than both DC and Yoel were. I believe hes very tight with Khabib and islam so I assume he will train with them at least in Russia maybe also at AKA. I hope he transitions well I get rather annoyed when people say mma guys can beat wrestlers in matches simply because they took down x guy in an mma bout. So if he goes to MMA and gets outwrestled I will be fuming.

On 6/18/2024 at 1:43 PM, Truzzcat said:

By far the most credentialed wrestler to ever make the jump. He is also only 28 which is a lot younger than both DC and Yoel were. I believe hes very tight with Khabib and islam so I assume he will train with them at least in Russia maybe also at AKA. I hope he transitions well I get rather annoyed when people say mma guys can beat wrestlers in matches simply because they took down x guy in an mma bout. So if he goes to MMA and gets outwrestled I will be fuming.

MMA guys can outwrestle wrestlers in MMA. there's no question about that. I would also argue that a guy like Jon Jones would probably have been an elite wrestler if he stuck with it, or GSP would have been as well if he had been a wrestler instead of MMA fighter. 

By far the most credentialed wrestler to ever make the jump.

He is also only 28 which is a lot younger than both DC and Yoel were.

I believe hes very tight with Khabib and islam so I assume he will train with them at least in Russia maybe also at AKA.

I hope he transitions well I get rather annoyed when people

say mma guys can beat wrestlers in matches simply because they took down x guy in an mma bout.

So if he goes to MMA and gets outwrestled I will be fuming. Watch more Asian wife on https://phima1d.com/

He's truly one of the most exceptional talents I've witnessed. His lack of accolades so far is simply due to his age.

He defeated Burroughs twice, Dake once, and Chamizo three times—all at or near their peaks. His competition schedule is unbelievably challenging.

Edited by ingridguerci94
  • Bob 1