GoFundMe - Dom Mendez, Cal Poly

Posted (edited)

That's awful.  I will contribute $100 to the cause.  Feel free to outdo me as $100 is as much as I can manage as I'm a Senior Citizen on a fixed income.

After I donated my $100 (and a 10% tip for the GoFundMe company) the total raised so far is $33,158.  Judging by the graph on the page it appears that they are somewhere between 25 and 33% of their goal right now.

Edited by Thumper
  • Bob 2

Posted (edited)

Updated total is now up to $43,855 with 340 donors.  That's a rough average of $130 per donor.  And the goal is $100,000. So they have increased the total by more than $10k just in the last few hours.

Edited by Thumper

As of Saturday morning at about 8 a.m. the total raised so far is now up to $67,110 with the goal being $100,000.  So they are two-thirds of the way to their goal. 

On 6/6/2024 at 4:37 PM, nhs67 said:

Damn...

Jesus Christ...kids getting a couple hundred from me. I was just in an ATV accident and...I was pissed because...well, doesn't matter why, I got my arm and I'm healthy. 

That's brutal. 

• Bob 1
  • Wrestle 1

On 6/8/2024 at 10:40 AM, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

Copy and post on your social medias. Reposting is a huge help. Get more eyes on it. It's a numbers thing.

Exactly….Thumper doesn’t get basic social media where you can get people to share more which produces more visibility and donors… even when the original post says to share 😂 

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On 6/9/2024 at 5:12 AM, Ohio Elite said:

He's at almost 75% of the goal. Pretty good going on day 4!

As of Thursday morning the total raised (so far) is now up to nearly $85,000 ($68 shy of that).

• Bob 1

• 2 weeks later...