Nikki Haley signs IDF bombs

On 5/30/2024 at 3:29 PM, ThreePointTakedown said:

What is the evidence that that strategy will achieve the goal? 

IRA, ISIS, Al Q, KKK, all were and still are around. 

Does this approach kill many of them and many civilians and work to promote similar organizations down the road? Yes. 

That you want an immediate result does not mean it is the right or best one. 

Still around and crippled.  Exactly what needs to happen to Hamas.  

15 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

No thought as to whether the 'crippling' of the former has led to strengthening of the latter? And so on and so on...

Show me the proof 

• Bob 1

21 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Show me the proof 

That those other previous organizations grew in numbers, influence, and effect. Became too big that they needed to be 'dealt' with. Were 'dealt' with. Not eliminated, as you admitted. Yet other organizations with similar motivations and tactics, have since grown and started the cycle again. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

That those other previous organizations grew in numbers, influence, and effect. Became too big that they needed to be 'dealt' with. Were 'dealt' with. Not eliminated, as you admitted. Yet other organizations with similar motivations and tactics, have since grown and started the cycle again. 

They’re still on their knees.  Where they need to be. Where Hamas needs to be. 

7 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

As long as there’s a religion that wants to control all other religions there will be new organizations and cycles that need to be addressed.  

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

As long as there’s a religion that wants to control all other religions there will be new organizations and cycles that need to be addressed.  

No need to engage diplomatically to try to mitigate any further efforts to kill non-believers? 

51 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

No need to engage diplomatically to try to mitigate any further efforts to kill non-believers? 

Engaging diplomatically with terrorists.  Ok. 

50 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Or are they just set in their ways unable or unwilling to sit down and talk with someone they view as an enemy? 

According to their beliefs Hamas is doing what they’re supposed to be doing. No government is going to be able negotiate an against their belief in what god has told them to do.  

4 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Engaging diplomatically with terrorists.  Ok. 

What is your definition of terrorist? 

Because what I suggested is talking before it gets to that point. Are you against that too? 

4 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

According to their beliefs Hamas is doing what they’re supposed to be doing. No government is going to be able negotiate an against their belief in what god has told them to do.  

Does everyone in Hamas think that way? Is there anyway to know the answer? I would guess they don't all believe the same thing as we know in similar organizations that some people feel trapped and afraid for their lives. Follow orders but do not believe the entire ideology or the organization. So right there you are painting everyone, again, with a broad brush. Labeling them evil and making it easier for yourself to wish/hope for their deaths. 

Negotiations save innocent lives. As much as you might want to bomb everyone because you feel they tacitly support the organization in question. You would probably, I could be wrong, also say that one abortion is too many. 

My question: why the double standard? 

34 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Because what I suggested is talking before it gets to that point. Are you against that too? 

Does everyone in Hamas think that way? Is there anyway to know the answer? I would guess they don't all believe the same thing as we know in similar organizations that some people feel trapped and afraid for their lives. Follow orders but do not believe the entire ideology or the organization. So right there you are painting everyone, again, with a broad brush. Labeling them evil and making it easier for yourself to wish/hope for their deaths. 

Negotiations save innocent lives. As much as you might want to bomb everyone because you feel they tacitly support the organization in question. You would probably, I could be wrong, also say that one abortion is too many. 

You honestly think Israel has not tried to have talks with Humas...over and over??  SMH

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

They’re in Hamas so yes they have to think that way or get killed.  🤦‍♂️ I’m still waiting for some Palestinians to call out Hamas.   They won’t.  Since you can’t comprehend and/or remember I’ll say it one more time. I’m for abortions with restrictions.  That being said one abortion that was used as contraception is one to many.  

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

As long as Hamas is around they’ll feel that way. Fair to them. No.  Negotiations with Hamas have done NOTHING. They won’t stop until they get total eradication of the Jewish people.  The Palestinian people need to step up and fight back or it will never change.  They won’t because they want what Hamas wants.  And flip that double standard around. You want abortion no matter what the situation.  

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Countless times you’ve told me that it’s not the 1980’s anymore.  Here yes.  Hamas is decades away from being close to caring about anything other than total eradication. 

Cracks me up...sit down and diplomatically work with terrorists...SMH

You are aware that the Trump administration did exactly that, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1

16 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

They’re in Hamas so yes they have to think that way or get killed.  🤦‍♂️ I’m still waiting for some Palestinians to call out Hamas.   They won’t.  Since you can’t comprehend and/or remember I’ll say it one more time. I’m for abortions with restrictions.  That being said one abortion that was used as contraception is one to many.  

Do you think everyone in Hamas willingly joined? I don't. These groups there are always some that either join young and grow out of it or are forced by outside pressure. I'll bet you can name a group that had people charged and executed for war crimes that said, 'I was just following orders'

Do you have any idea what happens to a body during a pregnancy? 

Those health related restrictions/complications, I'm sure you'll define in detail in the future, ARE pregnancy. A person's body is never the same after going through 9+ months of gestation. It's dangerous to the pregnant person and the fetus. The list of health related restrictions to getting an abortion should be begin and end with: Pregnancy. 

If you want to keep people from using it as contraception or whatever you really mean, because you have refused to go into detail as to what you mean by that. You're just trying to punish people for not having the same ethics or morals as you. I wish you could just come out and say it. Because your reason makes no sense, as it stands right now. But if you want to define in explicit detail what you mean by 'abortion as contraception', I'll bet you won't, then we can actually have a conversation about that. 

Until you state your position, you have no position. 

I'll wait for you to take offense at something I wrote so you can avoid answering the question you've dodged several times.