DOJ and FBI were cleared to use deadly force in the Mar-a -Lago raid

28 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I made no claim. Pretty simple and a fact. 

You’re telling me to make a claim while also saying I made a claim. Dumb bug bit  you more than once. 

Re-read that sentence. You have mis-comprehended again. The article made a dumb claim. Of course, by extention, you made a dumb claim. So there is that. 

Why did you post that article? What about that article made you think it was a good idea to post it?

My prediction that you would not provide straight answer was accurate, but also very simple. Not providing a straight answer is the coin of your realm.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Re-read that sentence. You have mis-comprehended again. The article made a dumb claim. Of course, by extention, you made a dumb claim. So there is that. 

Why did you post that article? What about that article made you think it was a good idea to post it?

My prediction that you would not provide straight answer was accurate, but also very simple. Not providing a straight answer is the coin of your realm.

I wonder if there are any educators amongst our friends here, who would be willing to start a reading comprehension thread, so some of our participants could practice their skills.  It seems it could be useful.

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I posted an article without comment which many like me on here do. You think the article it’s stupid (which is spot on for you) because if you don’t like it then it’s wrong.  You THINK I posted the article for reasons that you have no knowledge of being true or any facts to support it. I’ve challenged you multiple times to read the part of the article that coincides with the title of the thread yet you refuse or more likely to ignorant to figure it out.   Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I wonder if there are any educators amongst our friends here, who would be willing to start a reading comprehension thread, so some of our participants could practice their skills.  It seems it could be useful.

You nailed it.