World OG qualifier brackets are out...

5 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Wonder if the war with Zain may leave him a little vulnerable in this tough matchup

We've been talking about it this week that Kudiev probably wouldn't seem extremely scary as an opponent for either guy if they were equally spent--but Kudiev's had two easy matches and it makes it way more concerning.

Zain also has to make scratch weight again tomorrow. Almost like Dake at NCAA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fortunately there’s about an eight hour recovery before repechage begins.

1 minute ago, Spladle08 said:

I saw "Norman" and assumed you tracked my IP or something (Where I live and such) 

... I'm not that nosey. 😏

D3

• Haha 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just now, maligned said:

We've been talking about it this week that Kudiev probably wouldn't seem extremely scary as an opponent for either guy if they were equally spent--but Kudiev's had two easy matches and it makes it way more concerning.

I think he's a little scary either way, I mean he's a Mckenna essentially, never strings it all together but always a tough out 

Sidenote...Ben Honis has had a very solid 2-1 day for Italy. Almost took out long-time stalwart Baranowski of Poland in the quarters. Baranowski probably will fall to the rising Chinese kid in the semi's and end Honis' run, though.

• Fire 1

Just now, lu_alum said:

Bad guy (Kudiev) blood time. 5:00 to go.

Normally would benefit Kudiev's bad cardio, but might be better for the non-fresh Ochir here.

Posted (edited)

I overheard the commotion over on Mat A... apparently they reversed the result of the 65Kg No Korea wrestler winning.

Challenge won by the Albanian for a TD and the win.

Not popular w/ the crowd...

D3

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Wrestle 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.