I really enjoyed the David Taylor Is The GOAT American Wrestler Era

This board seems to be in the process of getting overrun by bitter and classless people that like to troll and otherwise complain and belittle.  Less and less actual substance.  

More and more attempts to insult or think they are insultingly ‘funny’ … I expect driven by some deep down insecurity.  

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 3
  • Potato 1

43 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

This board seems to be in the process of getting overrun by bitter and classless people that like to troll and otherwise complain and belittle.  Less and less actual substance.  

More and more attempts to insult or think they are insultingly ‘funny’ … I expect driven by some deep down insecurity.  

Nah

1) This is the dark comedy tradition of this forum dating back to the old place

2) Lots of people were claiming Taylor is the best, and an Olympic gold would seal the deal. Refer back to #1 and enjoy the joke like Jesus' 13th disciple is enjoying his spot in the Olympic team.

i am an idiot on the internet

13 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

1) I really enjoyed the.....

2) insert some religious/political trope

your takes are so f'ing bad so consistently. 

Fair enough. I'll move on to browner pastures.

29 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Biden wins. ✌️

2 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

Spot on! I am starting to check around here less and less. It’s an echo chamber of negativity.

I’m not even super positive and upbeat myself but I find myself constantly calling out folks being negative, we should all be better. 

• Bob 1

3 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

I lied. One more for the road. At least swear at me like you do others. Screenshot + link for when you delete later.

image.thumb.jpeg.b54778f7ff144949c442a3e47c0712cb.jpeg

9 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

Across the board