High schoolers at OTTs for MFS

Who are the high schoolers at OTTs for MFS? Here are the ones I spotted:

• 57- Lilledahl
  • 57- Forrest
  • 57- Blaze
  • 74- Lockett
  • 86- Mirasola

I love that these athletes are going big. 👏

The youngsters looked great! The future of USA Wrestling looks bright.

• Lilledahl (57) beat DeShazer before losing to Richards 3-5. He'll face Blaze next in the consos.
  • Blaze (57) dropped a match to Suriano before beating Megaludis 2-2. He'll face Lilledahl next in the consos.
  • Forrest (57) beat Gilman before losing to Gilman 4-5. He'll face Suriano next in the consos.
  • Lockett (74) beat Shapiro before losing to Mesenbrink. He'll face Berger next in the consos.
  • Mirasola (86) beat McFadden before losing to Brooks 5-11. Not sure what's going on with the bracket here. Is he out?

Great job by the high schoolers. Every one of them won a match against high-quality competition.

The youngsters looked great! The future of USA Wrestling looks bright.
  • Lilledahl (57) beat DeShazer before losing to Richards 3-5. He'll face Blaze next in the consos.
  • Blaze (57) dropped a match to Suriano before beating Megaludis 2-2. He'll face Lilledahl next in the consos.
  • Forrest (57) beat Gilman before losing to Gilman 4-5. He'll face Suriano next in the consos.
  • Lockett (74) beat Shapiro before losing to Mesenbrink. He'll face Berger next in the consos.
  • Mirasola (86) beat McFadden before losing to Brooks 5-11. Not sure what's going on with the bracket here. Is he out?
Great job by the high schoolers. Every one of them won a match against high-quality competition.

Mirasola lost to Max Dean in the consolation side already. He’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1

15 minutes ago, peanut said:

**Jax Forrest beat Cronin before losing to Gilman. Then beat Daniel Deshazer in consi rd 2 5-4

8 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

There might be some high schoolers in the women's bracket.   Not sure who exactly, though.  Can't recall their names

I'm not nearly as familiar with the WFS competitors, but I saw that Audrey Jimenez is in the semis of the challenge tournament (I believe) at 50kg. She just won a boy's HS state title in Arizona.

• Fire 1

57 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

There might be some high schoolers in the women's bracket.   Not sure who exactly, though.  Can't recall their names

If she was old enough to compete Epenesa Elison would be in the mix. She's our next Amit 
*Not as dominant but a young medalist*

Edited by Spladle08
  • Brain 1

Looks like Jimenez in WFS at 50kg is the only high schooler in the finals. She faces Hildebrandt tomorrow.

At 57kg in MFS, the three high schoolers there are alive for third. The winner Blaze and Lilledahl will face Fix. The winner of that match will then face Forrest for third. (Forrest will win by injury default over Suriano and Richards.)

At 74kg Lockett is alive for third, and at 86kg Mirasola is eliminated after an impressive showing.

4 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Heard Richards hit the treadmill earlier so may be a bit premature if the rumor mill is true.

I was going by Track. No idea where Track got its info.

Just now, peanut said:

I was going by Track. No idea where Track got its info.

Of course TrackWrestling would not post information from TreadmillWrestling!

i am an idiot on the internet