2024 NCAA Championships - Session 3

3 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

And Fix has all the tools, he just doesn't have the aggression. I think he'd have a good chance against Crookham, but I think Vito will whup him. 

Fix lost his aggression when he got off the juice.

• Jagger 1

Just now, Xmas32 said:

Ridge beat Swiderski's ass like he stole something. 

Ridge swarmed all over him.

Parco vs Gomez?  I honestly have no idea. Both kids are tough as nails. My hope is for Gomez to win it all.

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Rassling said:

Ridge swarmed all over him.

Parco vs Gomez?  I honestly have no idea. Both kids are tough as nails. My hope is for Gomez to win it all.

I'm hoping for a Gomez/Lovett III. Gomez looks incredible out there. The bottom part of that bracket is loaded.

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Richferg said:

Nagao result?

Beat Chlebove 5-1.

Still alive. Still not great defense, as people are getting to his legs, but he looks to have snapped out of whatever funk he was in first round.

Man, Levi is wrestling the best I have ever seen. He majors Robb 8-0. He hasn't given up an offensive point so far and has two TF and a major. I am not sure Shapiro, if he makes it to the finals, has enough for him right now. He is my OW up until this point so far.

Edited by JimmyCinnabon

Just now, larry_bird_enthusiast said:

Over under throw going out of bounds and Shapiro got bounced on his head.  Hope he’s alright…

Damn that sucks. I fought with concussions in this sport and it's not a road I'd want anyone to go down

I'm going to miss Andonian/Scott. But glad Andonian is getting another shot at Haines after he stuck him last year but Carl wouldn't let the refs call it

i am an idiot on the internet