Iowa @ Okla. State (2/25)

charmon55

2 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

That sucks, because I think he can make the difference between 2nd and 4th (or worse) as a team but redshirting is definitely best for him long term

Where do folks project him in next year's lineup? I thought he wasn't crazy about having to fill out into a 184. Selfishly, I'd prefer to burn the shirt if he's good to go. While there is a very very low probability of Arnold transferring, who knows what could happen with the portal and NIL money. Esp for a guy like him coming with four full years of eligibility.

20 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Where do folks project him in next year's lineup? I thought he wasn't crazy about having to fill out into a 184. Selfishly, I'd prefer to burn the shirt if he's good to go. While there is a very very low probability of Arnold transferring, who knows what could happen with the portal and NIL money. Esp for a guy like him coming with four full years of eligibility.

Between him, Caliendo, Kennedy, and Brands, someone is going to sit. Unless Brands goes 184 and one of Caliendo/Kennedy cuts to 157.

Oh and Glazier didn't participate in senior day activities so he might come back. That would be nice if the coaching wasn't still hell bent on bringing in the dumpster fire douche bag for that weight. 

• Fire 1

8 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Between him, Caliendo, Kennedy, and Brands, someone is going to sit. Unless Brands goes 184 and one of Caliendo/Kennedy cuts to 157.

Oh and Glazier didn't participate in senior day activities so he might come back. That would be nice if the coaching wasn't still hell bent on bringing in the dumpster fire douche bag for that weight. 

I thought Brands was kicked off the team for gambling or something. 

3 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

What @MPhillips said. Real wrestling, not fake wrasslin.

I was always told wrestling is what you do on the mat and wrasslin is what you do between the sheets (cool side for MP).  As such there's nothin fake about wrasslin😉

Just now, ionel said:

I was always told wrestling is what you do on the mat and wrasslin is what you do between the sheets (cool side for MP).  As such there's nothin fake about wrasslin😉

Unfortunately, I think my wife participates in fake wrasslin sometimes

11 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

What @MPhillips said. Real wrestling, not fake wrasslin.

Speaking of fake ... the only Iowa "fans" i met and talked to before the meet had moved from Iowa to Edmund, one of them was wearing an Iowa sweater vest over an orange shirt.  Now I'd call them "fake" fans ... maybe the one double fake.  

17 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I have high expectations for Siebrecht who I assume will also be back. Maybe he goes 149 though.