Non-Binary Student Beaten In a Bathroom

On 4/5/2024 at 8:31 AM, Scouts Honor said:

note the left has yet to recant any of the story...

in the wake of the real story.

What is the real story? 

Fight happened. 

Person dies shortly after. 

Turns out they were bullied. 

Turns out they had a father that abused them. Which may have led to their actions the next day.

It was a tragedy in a state that is going out of its way to marginalize kids in similar circumstances. With representatives that feel confident to call them 'filth'. 

What part of this story should be recanted? 

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

What is the real story? 

Fight happened. 

Person dies shortly after. 

Turns out they were bullied. 

Turns out they had a father that abused them. Which may have led to their actions the next day.

It was a tragedy in ashortl state that is going out of its way to marginalize kids in similar circumstances. With representatives that feel confident to call them 'filth'. 

What part of this story should be recanted? 

shortly?  she killed herself.. her reasons were in the note. nothing mentioned the fight that the person started.

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

you insinuate it...

'died shortly after'....

Talk about back-peddle. 

Did they die shortly after? Yes. Did I say anything about the cause or reason? The answer is 'No'. That you don't want to admit it is on you. You read into it something you wanted to be true. Reassess your methods because they seem flawed. Or ask follow up questions. 

And I'm sure a point will be made from the link provided. Not sure a policy had anything to do with the timeline or issues in the case we are discussing. 

Similar bathroom laws/policies have been debated for years now and still no legit arguments for why they should not be implemented. Has there been a spike in bathroom related crime carried out by trans individuals? Or has there been and continue to be violence perpetuated on trans individuals no matter which bathroom they choose to use? As well as outside said bathrooms? So, just about everywhere. 

6 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

And I'm sure a point will be made from the link provided. Not sure a policy had anything to do with the timeline or issues in the case we are discussing. 

Similar bathroom laws/policies have been debated for years now and still no legit arguments for why they should not be implemented. Has there been a spike in bathroom related crime carried out by trans individuals? Or has there been and continue to be violence perpetuated on trans individuals no matter which bathroom they choose to use? As well as outside said bathrooms? So, just about everywhere. 

Dur GIF

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Wow...you are dense.  Biological males should not be in the bathroom with biological females and vice versa....this isn't because people hate trans, it's because it is simple science and, the two words you can't stand, common sense. 

The fix is to make sure there is at least one bathroom that is unisex and is one stall, and the door can be locked...problem solved.  That is what my work did...no problems whatsoever...simple and easy.

• Brain 1
  • Fire 2

15 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Wow...you are dense.  Biological males should not be in the bathroom with biological females and vice versa....this isn't because people hate trans, it's because it is simple science and, the two words you can't stand, common sense. 

The fix is to make sure there is at least one bathroom that is unisex and is one stall, and the door can be locked...problem solved.  That is what my work did...no problems whatsoever...simple and easy.

What about science says that about people in bathrooms? 

Are we magnets that repel certain polarities? Nothing about science says what you're trying to say it does. People are allowed in rooms together. Even bathrooms.

What you are failing to understand is that people tend to lash out violently when confronted with something they don't understand. Giving them motivation to do so will increase the likelihood of it happening. Your suggestion, I imagine, would be to just keep them out. Alternatively, people can just get over it and move on to things that might actually effect their lives. 

Will a bathroom incident effect someone's life in any meaningful way? Statistically unlikely. Unless you've been primed to think it is the end all be all of liberal propaganda. That is until next year when this is no longer an issue and the next thing is the liberal apocalypse. But really there is no next thing, its just minorities of different sexual proclivities than the 'norm' or immigrants. You all are so predictable.  

If you've been in an airport, concert, or large sports venue you've likely shared the bathroom with a trans person. It probably happened without any incident whatsoever. Why do you think that is? Because we just want to go then leave and forget every face that we made uncomfortable eye contact with along the way. 

Making a big deal of it is what makes it a big deal. If we actually tried to get along this wouldn't be an issue. 

18 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

If you've been in an airport, concert, or large sports venue you've likely shared the bathroom with a trans person. It probably happened without any incident whatsoever. Why do you think that is? Because we just want to go then leave and forget every face that we made uncomfortable eye contact with along the way. 

Making a big deal of it is what makes it a big deal. If we actually tried to get along this wouldn't be an issue. 

Who is making it a big deal?  Who is lashing out violently??  Have a bathroom for unisex...problem fixed.  All sides of the issue win.  Why are you against that???  Why do you want to force the situation that we all know will end up at some point being very bad?  

I look forward to you somehow turning unisex bathrooms into some kind of "ism" of "phobe" of some kind....

• Bob 2

27 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Again with opinions you can’t prove 

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Who is making it a big deal?  Who is lashing out violently??  Have a bathroom for unisex...problem fixed.  All sides of the issue win.  Why are you against that???  Why do you want to force the situation that we all know will end up at some point being very bad?  

I look forward to you somehow turning unisex bathrooms into some kind of "ism" of "phobe" of some kind....

Seeing as you hadn't suggested it till now, I wasn't sure that was something you would be in favor of. Kudos. I'm on board with that. I felt the argument was more of keep certain people out of one bathroom for 'X' reason. Not 'just let everyone go everywhere'. Kinda flipped me on that one. Didn't see that coming from many of your previous comments. 

I guess where I was coming from was to make as little change as possible as to not really short circuit people. Because, if bathrooms are for everyone, it might legitimately, cause concern for people that want to be in a bathroom with specific entry requirements. 

Also for ease of construction seeing as the infrastructure is already set up in most places for two different set ups for bathroom usage. 

But again, I'm on board, Unisex all around.