Trump keeps begging for donations - Yikes, that doesn't bode well

15 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

No, I'm not saying anything you posted above - at all. I disagree with all of it.

I'm saying that you're playing in a sandbox full of conspiracy theories and silly arguments.

And rather than being a "school mum" trying to correct you - I'm better off letting you be you.

I expect that you'll figure it out on your own.

It would be interesting discussing this with a rational and thoughtful person.   Apparently that is not you.  You are in the tank for the Ds and they can do no wrong.   So you call anything that is presented as conspiracy theory because it doesn't match with what you want it to be.   Soon you will understand that, hopefully for you. 

mspart

• Fire 1

On 2/27/2024 at 3:28 PM, mspart said:

It would be interesting discussing this with a rational and thoughtful person.   Apparently that is not you.  You are in the tank for the Ds and they can do no wrong.   So you call anything that is presented as conspiracy theory because it doesn't match with what you want it to be.   Soon you will understand that, hopefully for you. 

mspart

I'm not in either D or R camp, you folks on either side keep accusing me of being with the other. It just isn't true.

I will freely admit that the only presidential candidate I dislike is Trump - not because he's an R, but because he's a cartoon. He should be wearing a hamburglar outfit and signature red tie. It'd probably help his chances among anyone misguided enough to support him. Again - not a D vs R thing, it's just that I see him as a criminal - and the criminal justice system appears to largely agree with my perspective.

D's do plenty wrong - just as R's do. I don't know how many times I have to repeat it. Something that should be so obvious to everyone, yet so many have such closed minds they can't detect the obvious. Trump aside, I think the rest of the politicians on both sides are roughly the same.

What I don't do is subscribe to silly conspiracy theories like a misled child (D or R.) That is just a bunch of bologna created to somehow justify a R or D allegiance that really shouldn't exist in the first place.

That's my position.

I don't have any interest in changing yours. Figuring it out for you is your job, not mine.

14 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I'm not in either D or R camp, you folks on either side keep accusing me of being with the other. It just isn't true.

I will freely admit that the only presidential candidate I dislike is Trump - not because he's an R, but because he's a cartoon. He should be wearing a hamburglar outfit and signature red tie. It'd probably help his chances among anyone misguided enough to support him. Again - not a D vs R thing, it's just that I see him as a criminal - and the criminal justice system appears to largely agree with my perspective.

D's do plenty wrong - just as R's do. I don't know how many times I have to repeat it. Something that should be so obvious to everyone, yet so many have such closed minds they can't detect the obvious. Trump aside, I think the rest of the politicians on both sides are roughly the same.

What I don't do is subscribe to silly conspiracy theories like a misled child (D or R.) That is just a bunch of bologna created to somehow justify a R or D allegiance that really shouldn't exist in the first place.

That's my position.

I don't have any interest in changing yours. Figuring it out for you is your job, not mine.

You made sense until your 4th paragraph.   The conspiracy theories you decry are all against the Ds.   So what that  says is that what you wrote before holds little water.  I'm just reading what you are writing and inferring what anyone would. 

You have your opinion, good for you.   But you seems to be trying to have it both ways.   "I am not for or against R or D.   But by golly those conspiracy theories against Hillary are just too much."  I don't see you giving Trump the same benefit of the doubt that you are giving Hillary.   And therein your disguise is blown. 

mspart

• Fire 4

9 hours ago, mspart said:

You made sense until your 4th paragraph.   The conspiracy theories you decry are all against the Ds.   So what that  says is that what you wrote before holds little water.  I'm just reading what you are writing and inferring what anyone would. 

You have your opinion, good for you.   But you seems to be trying to have it both ways.   "I am not for or against R or D.   But by golly those conspiracy theories against Hillary are just too much."  I don't see you giving Trump the same benefit of the doubt that you are giving Hillary.   And therein your disguise is blown. 

mspart

One of these things is not like the other. If you truly want it to make sense, then disregard the R vs D sides completely and rethink it.

• Hillary: "The conspiracy theories against Hillary are too much" - Nothing of substance ever brought, and she was never in any legal trouble. Zero - just political theatre. It's been years... geez, get over it. Time to move on.
  • Trump: He is indicted on multiple accounts and has been found guilty - to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars he has to repay. And the lawsuits against him continue. Not because he's an unlucky nice guy. But because he's an outright criminal. Lawsuits aren't about luck - they are about the criminal justice system doing proper work.

I do get it. You are a Trump believer and you want him to be a good guy so badly that you are willing to deprive yourself of reality and truth. But, at some point, you need to snap out of it. Trump is a criminal because he simply is. No other reason.

yep. hillary clinton: clean as a whistle.

you're really dialed in to things, pal. 

try looking up

"steele dossier"

or

Haiti Relief Fund Embezzlement

or

Benghazi

or look into the 56 friends of hers that 'committed suicide'

• Fire 1

TBD

2 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

yep. hillary clinton: clean as a whistle.

you're really dialed in to things, pal. 

Well... let's be honest (if we can do that here.) None of us are perfect. None are clean as a whistle.

But that shouldn't stop any of us from pushing forward. Always forward, never back.

10 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

what the hell does that mean?

two posts ago she did nothing wrong.

now she did, but we should just move on?

you're a piece of work

Same dumb things - email server, Benghazi, yada, yada... that was MANY years ago and it amounted to nothing then. I can't imagine how anyone could think it would amount to more than nothing now.

What it means is that we should be pushing forward, always looking ahead and not getting bogged down by nonsense from the past.

We've got a full slate of problems right in front of us right now. That's where we need to focus.

So - "always forward, never back."

(Do you get it this time?)

14 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Exactly. She didn't do anything wrong.

That's not what the FBI and Comey said.   They just didn't prosecute here like they would have anyone else.   You are still in the tank for her.

mspart

21 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

i just want you to answer the question - 

is hillary guilty of crimes - yes or no? 

Have you ever driven 56 in a 55 mph zone? Then you are guilty of a crime.

Done it more than once, you are guilty of multiple crimes.

To be blunt, your question is stupid.

So little in this world is as simple as black and white. Never has been. Yet so many simpletons want to try to frame everything that way. The world has never been that simple. It's not a new thing.

• Fire 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, mspart said:

That's not what the FBI and Comey said.   They just didn't prosecute here like they would have anyone else.   You are still in the tank for her.

mspart

Comey called Secretary Clinton's and her top aides' behavior "extremely careless" but concluded that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case".

I'm quoting what the FBI and Comey said - which I just recently posted. (Yes, I'm bringing facts to the conversation not just the BS you bring.)

It isn't clear for what reason the case wouldn't be brought - only that it wouldn't be brought.

Maybe because it isn't a case that could be won based on merit. Or maybe other reasons.

If you claim to know - you don't. It's just guessing garbage.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Have you ever driven 56 in a 55 mph zone? Then you are guilty of a crime.

Done it more than once, you are guilty of multiple crimes.

To be blunt, your question is stupid.

So little in this world is as simple as black and white. Never has been. Yet so many simpletons want to try to frame everything that way. The world has never been that simple. It's not a new thing.

did you just compare and international ruse, the embezzlement of a foreign nation's disaster relief fund, and murder of political threats to going 1 mile over the speed limit?

at this point you must be trolling. 

TBD

2 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

did you just compare and international ruse, the embezzlement of a foreign nation's disaster relief fund, and murder of political threats to going 1 mile over the speed limit?

at this point you must be trolling. 

You post like a ridiculous stooge.

Ruse? Embezzlement? Murder?... might as well compare to Godzilla rising and the return of The Blob. It's all non-believable fiction meant for small minds.

Keep posting as you do, and you'll likely become the poster child for small minds. 

you're like a child who listens to nothing but msm.

you don't have the slightest clue, do you?

maybe look some stuff up. it's very clear your knowledge of world affairs is limited to the prevailing narrative. 

• Fire 2

TBD

1 minute ago, Husker_Du said:

you're like a child who listens to nothing but msm.

you don't have the slightest clue, do you?

maybe look some stuff up. it's very clear your knowledge of world affairs is limited to the prevailing narrative. 

You couldn't be more wrong on any and all of your silly little boring points.

But - more importantly...

Why do you have a signature that reads "Jason Bryant works here" when Jason doesn't work there?

Jason hasn't worked there for quite a long time, why do you insist on lying in your signature?

As far as I'm concerned, you are a lying POS every day you use that sig.

It's not funny, and you should end that BS sig ASAP. It's just not right. Do what's right.

15 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

FB_IMG_1708486464852.jpg

no surprise lefties look at someone thru the lens of what they are and where they came from.

identity politics is why you nitwit losers are going down.

the only thing that should matter to 'the working man' are policies - not station/creed/color.

get your head outta your ass.

• Fire 1

TBD