PSU vs. Nebraska (2/18)

peanut

if they win this challenge 

Kasak bellied out after the TD was called.

The initial action, called a TD, was NOT a TD. That was terrible.

You could argue the sequence eventually resulted in a TD but the initial call was really bad and happened way too fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Damn right it’s a duck and there should be some sort of.penalty to a coach when he pulls this crap. 

To be fair, Shunk is a Senior, I’m not 100% sure but this might be senior night, Regardless, it is Penn State’s last big dual match of the year.  It’s cool of the coaches to let Shunk take the mat.  That sort of thing matters to practice room warriors.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

To be fair, Shunk is a Senior, I’m not 100% sure but this might be senior night, Regardless, it is Penn State’s last big dual match of the year.  It’s cool of the coaches to let Shunk take the mat.  That sort of thing matters to practice room warriors.

PSU has senior night next week vs Edinboro. Nagao sick per Jeff Byers

Just now, Truzzcat said:

Meyer has been my pick all year but that pace Levi is putting on makes me feel less than confident about it.

Meyer Shapiro is slick but Haines is tough as nails and fundamentally very sound.   He usually can counter the funk.  But it promises to be a great match if/when it happens.