If you lose you must be ailing.

9 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Unusually bad headache is a key sign.  For us it was the furnace in the basement that had the ventilation tube blocked and my room was the next obvious place for the gas to escape.  Our family doctor eventually diagnosed it and asked us to check the carbon monoxide again.  We used a new detector and it went off sure enough.  

Yikes.  Yeah put a check in the headache box 100%.

Dang, that’s gnarly, you guys had a great doctor.

• Fire 1

12 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Not the point. 

The wrestlers aren't making the excuse.  Its pushed on the boards or on FRL or some other wrestling media.  Without fail.  In most cases the wrestlers  were wrestling shortly after the assertion that they were injured.  

Many of your examples are probably apt, but Real Woods has looked off all year, and even when winning.  Far fewer takedowns, back points, and none of last year's swagger.

That said, I thought the same of Levi Haines, right up until he blanked Franek.

20 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

That's the only way top tier wrestlers get beat.    That's always one of the excuses anyway.     There is someone new every week.  

Currently Nagao must be ailing.  

Cam Amine can't be right.  

Woods.   is obviously suffering.  ( FRL speculation)

Hendrickson had to be sick at the ALL Star.   

Shapiro was concussed,  or not.     

I think every one of then is still wrestling post trauma.  

This is the “auto” reaction from anyone who is following a certain team. Not knowing, completely, about the other teams roster or talent. I’ve fallen into this trap though many times. But you are right, sometimes it’s just one guy better than the other on that given day. Nobody is invincible! Now will it happen again? That’s the real fun of competition. 

8 hours ago, WrestlingFan89 said:

Hawkeye fans have owned that one since Christ was a disciple.

59 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Ionel would tell you Okie State fans have owned that one since Moses parted the Red Sea

Given there's no evidence that I've seen that "Christ was a disciple" it is therefore self evident who is correct here.