Missouri vs Okie State 1pm CST

4 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

My bucket list includes insulting every one of the other 77 Division One wrestling schools. Today's topic: Missouri. 

same picture.jpg

I admire your dedication to this cause. I'm going for insulting Iowa 77 times this season. So far I'm at 284 insults, so I might have overshot the mark a bit. They've just given us too much ammo.

• Fire 2

3 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

Well, so far, Mizzou has put one highly ranked guy on the mat and 125 is a shitshow. Not sure how we don't have a bank up 133,Edmond put up a decent effort and I don't even know who Mylin is. Where is Setzler?

Started writing this before Mauller lost. I said earlier I would not be surprised to see him lose to Travis. Travis is going to be a multiple AA.

Mylin wrestled at Lafayette(wildwood), local kid. Apparently we lack sufficient depth in the lower weights. No clue where Selzter is. Mizzou had to know Moore was sick or whatever before today. Maybe they didn’t count in Fix bumping up. Either way, Mizzou wasn’t prepared to wrestle today. Hopefully KOT stops the bleeding. 

8 minutes ago, MizzouFan01 said:

Mylin wrestled at Lafayette(wildwood), local kid. Apparently we lack sufficient depth in the lower weights. No clue where Selzter is. Mizzou had to know Moore was sick or whatever before today. Maybe they didn’t count in Fix bumping up. Either way, Mizzou wasn’t prepared to wrestle today. Hopefully KOT stops the bleeding. 

The announcers said Moore woke up sick, so I think it was a surprise in that regard.  Not having a backup is weird though...

3 minutes ago, MizzouFan01 said:

KOT wins 5-1. Possibly should’ve had another TD and backs, but it’s whatever. Surtin definitely should’ve had backs. 

If I'm the ref, I'm not giving Surtin a point for anything until he takes that neck brace off. He could spladle someone, and I'd be on one knee saying "No control" doing one of those silly ref style hand movements.

• Fire 2

The announcer is great. Very neutral with "The refs have been 'a topic' across the country". He said what he needed to say without saying it. I've got a lot to learn from him. When I get slighted, I'm going 0 to 60, putting on my old singlet from the 70's, and going to work. Nobody does me wrong without eating a blast double.

3 minutes ago, JuanMogen said:

The announcer is great. Very neutral with "The refs have been 'a topic' across the country". He said what he needed to say without saying it. I've got a lot to learn from him. When I get slighted, I'm going 0 to 60, putting on my old singlet from the 70's, and going to work. Nobody does me wrong without eating a blast double.

Were officials a "topic" for any match other than the PSU Ohio State Match?

OSU dual threads illuminate to me that I’m probably one of two Cowboy fans on this board, lol

Will watch the dual tonight… sounds like the Cowboys came to wrestle. We’ll see how they do come tournament time.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, alex1fly said:

OSU dual threads illuminate to me that I’m probably one of two Cowboy fans on this board, lol

Will watch the dual tonight… sounds like the Cowboys came to wrestle. We’ll see how they do come tournament time.

I'm one,I just don't post that often. Pokes looked great today, young guns are starting to come on.