Whose shoes are left on the mat in Paris?

2 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

watching masoumi move around mason and the proceed to get moved around by zare was one of the more alarming things ive ever seen in the sport. The two of them are 23 and 20 respectively although in iran that may mean 33 and 30 so they may have that weight on lock for a long time. Someone like greg is our best bet because of his size and being so dynamic but im not sure he can stay in the hand fight especially for 6 minutes his gas tank always concerns me a bit.

lol Kerk is anything but dynamic and he has cardio issues like all 260 pound behemoths but that comes with the territory. He is a stud no doubt, but until he puts it all together and doesn't just live off ridiculously superior natural ability and move-one move-two choppy chains I just can't stan for him anymore. And I was a Kerk truther long before he committed to OkSt.

He is like Nolf. He could put it all together and be a multi-time world champ or he could be a WTT/OTT medal match gatekeeper and neither result would surprise me. And Jross has the receipts to prove I called that one too as far back as 2018 or 19 for all the haters in the back.

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

Someone mentioned Nahshon Garrett earlier. I could see him hanging it up after this cycle. I had high hopes for him after college. It's too bad he didn't get in more international experience at the Senior level, though I guess he's had other things to deal with outside of wrestling. Similar (but also different) with Jordan Oliver not getting a lot of international exposure.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Someone mentioned Nahshon Garrett earlier. I could see him hanging it up after this cycle. I had high hopes for him after college. It's too bad he didn't get in more international experience at the Senior level, though I guess he's had other things to deal with outside of wrestling. Similar (but also different) with Jordan Oliver not getting a lot of international exposure.

Garret had trouble getting international experience because airplanes can't fly around a flat earth. They would fall off the edge and he wasn't about to risk his life for junk science.

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Garret had trouble getting international experience because airplanes can't fly around a flat earth. They would fall off the edge and he wasn't about to risk his life for junk science.

That reminds me, I have some tinfoil headgear to sell to him. Don't wanna risk catching the Covid from wifi.

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2024 at 2:08 PM, Lleynor said:

Outside of Snyder, I could see Dake and Taylor leaving them. 

Does anyone else think these two call it in '24, or one more cycle?

they wouldn't because they aren't complete dorks.

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 hour ago, mspart said:

True that.   Green has been a mainstay.   I thought he retired before.   He was/is unfortunately a tweener, but he did well. 

mspart

Yes he previously retired, but after getting hip surgery and taking time off Greezy has decided to give making the olympic team another shot.