Driving bottom guy out - STALLING!

Dark Energy

Watching Heinselman repeatedly drive Ungar OOB from top position.  Ungar gets up to feet.  Heinselman drives him OOB.  Ref calling it action each time.  4 times now.  RIDICULOUS!!!  Fire this ref.  CALL STALLING !!

Edited by Dark Energy
  • Fire 3
  • Haha 1

I believe it should be called as stalling if it is stalling.  Meaning a deliberate attempt to not wrestle.

Just like if the bottom guy keeps just running out of bounds without trying to move laterally at all - or just something other than straight forward.

I also think that bullshit where guys get on their knees and crawl around is negative wrestling.  They get penalized in Freesttle for it, rightfully so.  They should also get called in Folkstyle.  It is negative wrestling.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

I really hate the pushing.

In the Woods match yesterday there was some pretty good action and then they got to their feet and Woods drove him straight out of bounds. Stall called on Swiderski. It didn't seem like any call needed to made in that instance. One of the issues with stalling is a good referee should be able to feel in a match when it is stalling but most can't, so you need hard and fast rules. You should be able to tell if a guy is driving a guy off the mat or if the guy is just letting himself to be pushed off.