Bono at Wisconsin

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Go off. Bahahhahahahahahahah. Participation ribbons and soft. King? Ok 

I prefer participation medals because they usually come in fun colors and I can wear them at the grocery store to show everyone else that I did a thing.

i am an idiot on the internet

2 hours ago, poorwrestler said:

On WIWrestles High School P4P rankings (Rokfin) of the top 15 kids 5 are committed to Minnesota, 3 to Missouri, 2 to Penn State, and the remaining 5 are uncommitted. Mostly because they’re sophomores.

Wisconsin has two in state commits, from #18 and #41.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides Sinclair, who is the other Mizzou commit? Sure wish it was Wyatt from arrow head but I think he’s a gopher. 

Besides Sinclair, who is the other Mizzou commit? Sure wish it was Wyatt from arrow head but I think he’s a gopher. 

Danny Heiser and Jake Stoffel. Heiser just beat Duchateau.

I’m excited to have Duchateau but don’t know where he’ll fit in the lineup with Robideau 149, Millard 157 and Contino 165. Good problems I suppose.

3 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Danny Heiser and Jake Stoffel. Heiser just beat Duchateau.

I’m excited to have Duchateau but don’t know where he’ll fit in the lineup with Robideau 149, Millard 157 and Contino 165. Good problems I suppose.

Ive heard of Stoffel, but not Heiser. I need to do my homework. Yeah, I figured Wyatt would follow the rest of the arrowhead guys to Mizzou, but somehow he chose Minny. Good for him though. I just followed him closer with the arrowhead link Mizzou had. 

Ive heard of Stoffel, but not Heiser. I need to do my homework. Yeah, I figured Wyatt would follow the rest of the arrowhead guys to Mizzou, but somehow he chose Minny. Good for him though. I just followed him closer with the arrowhead link Mizzou had. 

Eggum (more so Brandvold) have almost been hitting Wisconsin harder on the recruiting trail than they have been Minnesota. They took in some of the lower ranked AWA kids years prior like Jager Eisch, seemingly to build a base and get an in with the club. Coincidentally, Eisch has gotten pretty good.

All eyes on Kellen Wolbert for 2026. That’ll be between Minnesota and Mizzou I think.

13 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Eggum (more so Brandvold) have almost been hitting Wisconsin harder on the recruiting trail than they have been Minnesota. They took in some of the lower ranked AWA kids years prior like Jager Eisch, seemingly to build a base and get an in with the club. Coincidentally, Eisch has gotten pretty good.

All eyes on Kellen Wolbert for 2026. That’ll be between Minnesota and Mizzou I think.

Wolbert to me has to be one of if not Mizzou’s top target. Idk to much about Wisconsin wrestling in general, but from heard or read, he’s the next top AWA kid after Sinclair.