War with Iran

Going to war with Iran  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is a war with Iran:

• A terrible idea that shouldn't happen unless there is an attack on U.S. soil
    • Necessary if Iranian proxies continue to attack U.S. troops abroad
    • Inevitable

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Maybe just maybe hamas won’t be in charge when this is done. Then the people can actually vote for their leaders again without fear of 

Doesn't matter a whole lot if most of the Arab world hates us and Israel anyway due to our brutality 

Just now, red viking said:

At the rate we're going through, maybe they all will e eventually 

Feel free to go give them hugs.  Just make sure you don’t bring any uncovered women, or gay people or Christian’s, or Jews with you.  They don’t like that very much. 

• Fire 2

Just now, red viking said:

...yes. maybe. Justifiably so though. If half my family was murdered because of their religion, I'd be taking some sort of action myself.

If they have their way you’ll get that chance.  

6 minutes ago, red viking said:

...yes. maybe. Justifiably so though. If half my family was murdered because of their religion, I'd be taking some sort of action myself.

By the way - Welcome to the show RV.   It has been quite a long time since I've seen you post on a forum I was on.   They all shut down and I'm glad you found this one.   I'm sure we will butt heads like in the glorious times past, but good to see you here. 

mspart

• Fire 1