Crisis averted!

bnwtwg

America's nightmare is over. Taylor Swift put the Kansas City Chiefs on her back and dragged them to the Super Bowl in two weeks. And to think the NFL had the *AUDACITY* to tell her that *SHE* had to pay *THEM* for a Super Bowl appearance, as if!!!

#swifty

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

8 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

A Kansas City Chief...:classic_dry:

Hater in the building! I was super pumped when I cashed in my bet for Taylor Kelce to score the first touchdown at +950 and when she broke Jerry Rice's all time postseason receptions record that's when I knew Travis Swift was the GOAT of all tight ends

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bnwtwg said:

Hater in the building! I was super pumped when I cashed in my bet for Taylor Kelce to score the first touchdown at +950 and when she broke Jerry Rice's all time postseason receptions record that's when I knew Travis Swift was the GOAT of all tight ends

You're so witty.

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

Jason Kelce and Taylor Kelce will have more airtime than Bud Light.

Jason Kelce will only appear in Labatt Blue commercials. They owe him $600k according to the internet. And as all Swifties know the internet never lies. Never, ever, ever!

• Fire 1

7 million pages about Spencer Lee's knees and yet none of you cowards will talk about how Daton Fix and Taylor Swift should be the _greatest_silver_medalists ever!