Ohio Bans Gender Affirming Medical and Mental Health Care for Transgender Children

On 1/31/2024 at 9:08 AM, JimmyBT said:

I’m actually doing something other than talking about it. You do nothing but babble about what should be done. 

On 1/31/2024 at 9:06 AM, JimmyBT said:

Again…… you don’t and won’t ever bother me.  It’s a pretty simple fix for you. Just scroll on by my comments and replies. But just can’t can you?  Bahahahahahahahaha

Responded twice to the same post. Trying to convince themselves that they are not bothered. 

Define ironic? 

#RentFree

5 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Responded twice to the same post. Trying to convince themselves that they are not bothered. 

Define ironic? 

#RentFree

Look who’s back from pouting about being wrong!!!!   Welcome back jr!!!!

Edited by JimmyBT

15 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Look who’s back from pouting about being wrong!!!!   Welcome back jr!!!!

#Winning #Won

Funny that you comment about my one comment of your two comments about my one comment trying to say that I'm sad for being wrong. Yet you scroll right past the post that has a survey that helps to prove that I am right. 

Sucks to suck, Jr. Maybe next time.

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

#Winning #Won

Funny that you comment about my one comment of your two comments about my one comment trying to say that I'm sad for being wrong. Yet you scroll right past the post that has a survey that helps to prove that I am right. 

Sucks to suck, Jr. Maybe next time.

You. We’re. Wrong. And. It. Hurts. Your. Ego. Bhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah. Sorry jr.  Crawl  back into mommy’s basement and continue wondering why you’re so oppressed and can’t make it in the world without help from people like me.  
#poutsomemore

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 2