Media - Listen to us because we will tell you what you need to know

mspart

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do you feel bad, at all, about calling someone slow in a conversation? 

Whom did I call slow?????? I’m still waiting.  You ASSume a lot don’t you?? 

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

Its an opportunity to apologies like I did. Take the high road. Be vulnerable. Are capable of doing that at all? 

Apologize to whom?  I asked you twice if you were the slow guy and you never answered.  If you’re not him then what are you worried about ???? 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Its an opportunity to apologies like I did. Take the high road. Be vulnerable. Are capable of doing that at all? 

So again whom should I apologize to?   If you’re the slow guy lmk and I’ll apologize to you. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

I can't read your mind or discern your criteria. Do you consider yourself an honest person? 

Then wtf are you so concerned about it for ???  You’re proving my point. You’re all bent out of shape over something you don’t even know was directed at you. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Then wtf are you so concerned about it for ???  You’re proving my point. You’re all bent out of shape over something you don’t even know was directed at you. 

I'm sorry if you feel I'm slow. Like I said, I don't know if it was meant for me. If you go back through the entirety of this conversation. I've tried to explain myself as well as I could. I don't feel you've done the same(maybe I'm wrong and that's the best you can do) and you scare people away from a conversation. I don't feel you've made clearly articulated points or else I feel this conversation would've gone differently.  

7 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Ok. I’ll do it. I apologize to the “slow guy” 

Well done. I knew you could do it. Whoever that was to, I'll bet they appreciate you being vulnerable and bearing your soul. Doesn't it feel good? Like a weight lifted off your shoulders. Maybe you've turned a new leaf. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Well done. I knew you could do it. Whoever that was to, I'll bet they appreciate you being vulnerable and bearing your soul. Doesn't it feel good? Like a weight lifted off your shoulders. Maybe you've turned a new leaf. 

Oh the person that was to knows it was to them.  So does everyone else.  And yes I do feel good. Laughing is good for the soul. 

7 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'm sorry if you feel I'm slow. Like I said, I don't know if it was meant for me. If you go back through the entirety of this conversation. I've tried to explain myself as well as I could. I don't feel you've done the same(maybe I'm wrong and that's the best you can do) and you scare people away from a conversation. I don't feel you've made clearly articulated points or else I feel this conversation would've gone differently.  

I’ve posted at least three articles in this thread that I’ve stated are interesting to the discussion. Did you read any of them ??  

9 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

It’s the internet. Why would anyone be scared of what someone says to them here?   You’ve called me numerous things (a moron, bully, scared etc…)  and questioned my honesty. I can guarantee you I won’t lose a second of sleep over any of it.   Why? Because it doesn’t matter.  If anything maybe you’ll learn just that.  

I can tell that nobody here is going to change your mind and I’m quite confident in saying you won’t change any minds on here either.  I could spend an entire day giving you actual experiences of why I don’t like unions. I won’t because it wouldn’t do any good, evidenced by the response you gave me.  It’s much more fun to rattle your cage instead.  Enjoy the rest of your day. I know I will. 

16 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

I’ve posted at least three articles in this thread that I’ve stated are interesting to the discussion. Did you read any of them ??  

Posting articles and asking me to use my time to go through them is intellectually lazy on your part. Also, I try to give my time to people who are honest and you are not. J actually tries to have a conversation. Less on dunking and calling people Jr. to make themselves feel superior. As if not dying is some how a flex.

You should have an opinion on what they bring to the table. As you didn't, I just assume you want me to waste my time as those articles and your opinions are a waste of time. 

16 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

It’s the internet. Why would anyone be scared of what someone says to them here?   You’ve called me numerous things (a moron, bully, scared etc…)  and questioned my honesty. I can guarantee you I won’t lose a second of sleep over any of it.   Why? Because it doesn’t matter.  If anything maybe you’ll learn just that.  

I can tell that nobody here is going to change your mind and I’m quite confident in saying you won’t change any minds on here either.  I could spend an entire day giving you actual experiences of why I don’t like unions. I won’t because it wouldn’t do any good, evidenced by the response you gave me.  It’s much more fun to rattle your cage instead.  Enjoy the rest of your day. I know I will. 

Who are you trying to convince with this desperate attempt at getting attention? 

Your experience is irrelevant. If that is all you have to inform your opinions, so are you. 

26 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Who are you trying to convince with this desperate attempt at getting attention? 

Your experience is irrelevant. If that is all you have to inform your opinions, so are you. 

Says the guy writing paragraphs taking himself in circles.  Keep trying jr